The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 23 March 2009

21st of march—Remarkable!


We are glad that you are happy, folk. And for bonus, the scolding followed by surprised tears are terrific!!

Well, what can I say? It’s a total success indeed.

It’s your birthday, we had cake, we had present, and we had memory.
Between, THEAM YI YUN, fyi, I really really miss you. A lot…

I don’t actually feel like counting back what we’ve done to the curly birthday girl,
I’d prefer to keep a little secret of mine, in the softest piece in my heart.

I’ll review it always, so that I can remember how pure our friendship is. We just wanted each other to feel the greatest of all…I’d run through the earth just to carve a big smile add on with tears on my precious friend’s face.
Friends are what I call my treasures.
We still got a long long way to go, and I do have confident that I’ll be just fine with you folks side by side, holding when I’m about to fall, support me when I’m too tired to stand along.


让我们红尘作伴活得潇潇洒洒
策马奔腾共享人世繁华
对酒高歌唱出心中喜悦
轰轰烈烈把握青春年华


At the end of the day, I walked to the mirror, look straight through it, and said,
 “That was awesome!!!”

thanks to you, thanks to me, thanks to us.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...