The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 29 April 2009

没有爱了,就去旅行吧!

When I’m in an English post, it means that there are a lot of things running in my mind, un-catchable-ly.

There are always times where I can still fooling around in my current stage of life. I can still sleep at 1pm and stay awake throughout the night, and just to have McD breakfast. I can still shout whenever I see Mayday, Dewi, and so much else going-to-be. I thought this is the life meant for youngsters until I see people struggling for studies. They tried so hard to get something which I was like never ever think of appreciating.

I like to ask, what is life? Jessica told me that life is about you. Then I asked again, what is it about me? Jessica said, life is about you searching for the definition for your existence. I said, so? Then? Jessica replied, you know what, you always use your brain and you hardly use your limbs. Jermance flashed out and say, people, can we just talk something simple?

“Simple ar? Simple for you is dumb for me wor…”—kahinn

“Great, you don’t expect me to say something kindergarten standard do you?”—jessica

I’m used to be casual and it’s unlikely that I can be formal within a short period. Mainly because I’m reluctant to. There is a song from南拳妈妈entitled小时候; I surrendered myself to the song. It’s make me feel helpless and like time is flowing like the Amazon River and I was like non-moving stone which stays forever, helplessly.

Fine, the example above is like too heavy and ….ridiculous, but, it’s more or less the same.

It’s my holiday now, and how I wished I could go somewhere…to travel, to switch an environment for different air.

I am easily affected by anything. A song, a movie, a sentence, a phrase, anything that fits my mood at the time, I’ll be holding it like gold until I realize that it’s nothing. Now, I’m very into a song, a very old song, Angels brought me here by Guy sebastian. YAYAYAYA!! It’s very old. DON’T remind me on that.

But I want to end this post with the song “hero”…ok, very old, yet, extremely meaningful

Would you dance
if I asked you to dance?
Would you run
and never look back?
Would you cry
if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die
for the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear
that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by your forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...