The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 2 June 2009

College is bad because i spent my luck on my HOSTEL.....^^ (its just a choice~)

I'll show you my exam hall,
because i think its cool because we're not allowed to bring even handphone into it,
so,it must be COOL to show you guys my examhall,
because you will wonder,
"Where does this come from if no handphone is allowed,somemore so clear?"
wei,I'm a GENIUS!
Impossible is nothing,okay!
Just do it!!!
tadaa~~~~

that's it. Back to the topic, MY HOSTEL.
this is my "pet", named as Spoon Genie.
Because it has a Spoon-like face,
and for Genie, its my senior which always make the same mouth shape as it is below:
(ps,look at my table,its fulllll of notes and papers,I AM A HARDWORKING STUDENT)

Herecomes the room which i no longer have accessed to and i will definitely miss.
ZoeSharmeenWeieePohyee's Room =}
Its full of WIRES, and 辐射.
because we got 2 facebookblogspot kaki,
1 online gaming kaki,
and 1 download kaki....


I enjoy drinking RIBENA during midnight with them.
They sleep late and sometimes NEVER.
because ZOE is busy with her phoenixbaby,
SHARMEEN is busy with her shamir,
WEIEE is busy with her 跑跑卡丁车,
POHYEE is busy with her endless NOTES..(which i tend to borrow each and every exam eve)


Coming Up is our dearest SUNRISE MCDONALD.
We LOVE to study there because the air cond and of course,it ensure that we don't fell asleep.
(tak kan I will sleep in a MCDONALD gua!!)

In fact,we went there with special purpose too..
a very aunty-like purpose..

we get to refill our favourite - COKE..
you see,so aunty...aiyerrr.....
this is suting...you see la you see,
SO ENJOY!!
(not to mention that she is my ROOMATE >.<) Next is POHYEE.
OMG.she is skillful and joyful in doing this(refilling coke,into her own bottle)

Bring TUPPERWARE to MCD.so obvious the purpose......
Innocent Sunrise MCD..Sorry-lah,we're poor student,and a little bit,
"SAMPAT"

even the Ronald from MCD also shock with her skillfulness...
swt..OMG,she is holding my bottle,
now you see why i'd rather to be thirsty than to bring bottle to college..
people might find out this shameful pass.. XD
fine,end with the coke-curi-refill session.
Now i show you the no.1 LLP8's way of study..
first is suting who likes to check on dictionary:


she is observing the coloured pages in a dictionary..
and also, she is studying the colours from it..
sounds silly, but TRUST ME,
when you're stress, you'll do anything!!

oh look,she found the skirts this time..XD
^^

here comes WEIEE..our SUPER DRIVER
she SEEMS to be seriously studying,isn't she?


if you think so, OOPS,YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!
she is colouring or should i say, lining up the highlighters' colours:

==
you think this is lame?NO!! she deserve much beyond!!
after having her notes as a fully coloured 1,
she turns to colour on the SALTS!!!
............

..................
well,inilah No.1,Lorong Lembah Permai 8....XD
^^
Last but not LEAST,my savior,
POHYEE..
she saved me along my revisions for exam and sometimes,
in the EXAMS too..
but sadly, she shares the same problem with me,
we don't know the malay for "highway"
she wrote: Jalan raya berkelajuan
I wrote: Jalan Raya Tinggi
(i was thinking of high school bm at the moment)
and ZOE just said it EASILY,she said "LEBUHRAYA la!!!"

so end up,we both a great joke to be told to everyone...

SHIT!!

she always goes to SUSHI KING..until the sushi plate become her neck and part of her body.

sushi king won't like her much even she goes a lot,because she eats less than an ant.....
and,she don't eat raw food which is what sushi is about..
WEIRDO~~~
pic:左移(ZOE), 跑移(POHYEE),喂鱼(WEIEE)
^^
smile =)
**********************************************************
I LOVE LIVING WITH THEM.

it taught me to :


I'm FANTASTIC, because of my friends.
but QUIETLY, because i treasures them as my little secret.

gonna sleep tight tonight.
sweet dreams to me.
smile to my memories.......=)
finger-crossed for every days-to-come
^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...