The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 1 July 2009

We are all something, BUT none of us are everything!!!

Hell…..I sat right in front of the screen, but not even a word for me to jot down.


It has been a not-so-good weeks…Each and everyday, I felt awfully tired.

I’ve always wanted to feed my blog with a nostalgic Chinese post, and I couldn’t even come up one.


PATHETIC huh? I admit.


I think I’ve made things too strict and hard for my “classmates”. As what I said today, “my actual classmates are only part of the class…others? Sorry, tiny-minds are never in my list…too bad…^^” Is it that so unfortunately me happens to fall into the same class with those idiots, so that’s my fate which I have deal with in a sense that even I dislike or even HATE IT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, I have to smile still?


HELL NO!



There are times that I don’t wanna be JUST MODERATE! Don’t show your fuckin’ face to me as if I’m so pitiful for not joining you guys and not laughing for those outdated, unacceptably lame jokessss…too, could you guys please, PLEASE have your brain attach to your head? Don’t simply ask question, try to impress lecturers or tutors…they have been teaching for years and hundred, thousands of students…All your lame question will be kept repeated years by years….YOU’RE ONLY HUMILIATING YOURSELF and torturing my ears…Those old time jokes, they just don’t seem to work. Do you get it??? THEY JUST WOULDN’T WORK! Now stop repeating…


I’m tired of turning back and look at you people when the teacher shows the expressions of “OMG…what kind of class is this”…please la…whenever you wanna joke, OF COURSE ITS GONNA BE LAME, could you please at least look around for the current atmosphere of the class?? Sometimes, its just SOOOOOOOO not for joking

time…do you what you should do in this case????



LAST but not least, do you people know that it’s the least knowledge where we’re supposed to mute our mobiles during classes?…even lecture hall which seemingly crowded, we should be aware the abstain of silent it.


Well…..its my test next week. Financial Accounting, English, Basic Taxation, Management Accounting…Business law falls the next next week…4 test and 1 assignment due….WOW!!

I always knows well on “how to hate week 7” in every semester…


"can i....just sleep through my life...i need a reason to hold on...MY FRIENDS, perhaps..."


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////////
the classmates which is idiot-acting on the context above, refers to part of Y2M4 TARC...
its definitely not my secondary school
and never my only friends which co-incidently share the same problems with me....

this indicates that some people from my class are still very good...just MOST of them DO NOT...
S2P,especially you!!!
spaghetti straps huh????
FUNNY~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...