The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 26 July 2009

It's "Boundaries" i'm thinking

Not a city person huh?

Well, this is a record type of post.

It’s Saturday, week 9 of the semester, middle of numerous assignments and most of them due soon….

Yet, I’m happily getting my fingers to make love with my keyboard…and also my eyes with the monitor screen of course. I watched 17 again and Confession of a shopaholic today. I skipped brunch and had a extremely large size of 3.30 tea time…(and this is what I call college life)

It happens to be that I’m sending my study-in-SARAWAK brother off to his JUNGLE-like university, and since that its 100% my parents will stay with my aunt, I’ve been trying my very best to not following them throughout the weekend. So, my GENEROUS cousin, is GENEROUS enough to spare me a space letting me to stick around her instead of my wanted-bright-future-for-every-kid aunt… (I do know she is of good intention, but the fact is, its just not my style…)

So and so, I got to her hostel, unfortunately she is so sick…and by the time she gets better, her housemates got sick then… Is it me that bring them bad luck as what the Chinese saying “相冲”

But of course, NEVER FORGETTING, the 613s in Sunway. As they are studying and is very rare to hear them start to study, so the time for us to meet up got squeezed to evening and with my cousin’s housemates being sick and me accompany them to the clinic…Our time to meet spueeze to 2 hop shopping time. To be precise, only one shop. Lence was only a meet up landmark and for me to shock with the fact that JOCELYN is taller than me…!! (with her heels on)

Then, with me yearning for my heels they shifted to VINCCI. Jovelyn, suddenly I got a question, you did say you wanted to look for shoes back in LENCE right? But I certainly don’t see you eying any….XD

It’s good enough to say I’ve got what I want and details are to be kept secret as this is an open blog which in facts, too open one. And da, those who should know, they will eventually do because those who need to know, are those who really care.

Erm, thinking of ending my post now…

Fine, I’ll fill in some more, a lil’ bit more.

After our 15-20m minutes meet up where we all busy trying on shoes and giving and asking for comments, I left with my cousin. They then went to “CIRCLE” for some songs listening and bump into 王建复..woots!

Well, I don’t regret much la, since I intended to meet them and that’s what I’ve done, so as a conclusion, a pretty much satisfied day.

I still don’t feel like sleeping, I mean, It’s KL, but sincerely, I miss PENANG somehow. I miss the feeling of staying a few streets away from the sea, I miss the turn-ny road of Mount Erskine…I miss penang’s culture where Long-Que of cars are showing at some hotspot instead of every single road…

Dude! What the heck on!!! I left Penang yesterday and I’m missing it NOW?!! For GOD sake,am I really this stressed?? OMG! I never know!!!!

Is this, Confession of a Penang-holic?

Something, is so so sooooooooo NOT RIGHT

……………..

But I have to say, I really have this crush with Paradise Beach, I’ve been missing it for weeks.
I wanted to spend a day there, with money in my pocket, a lot I mean. I wanna play parachute, banana boat, and SAND, but not the dogs neither the rocks…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...