The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 29 July 2009

She lived

Alright, I won’t pretend like I know a lot bout Yasmin Ahmad. I don’t. But I watched Sepet, and all those commercials she used to produce and to ROCK the world!

She left. I feel sorry. There is nothing else I can do besides saying that. But I do appreciate every productions of hers. The commercials that cost a smile each time watched, the movie that goes straight the point and ended tear-ful… I searched the net for more about Yasmin, most described her as “the story teller”.






I’m not that sure whether these are all her productions, I just feel like sharing it. That’s all basically…




Yasmin Ahmad. Do rest in peace.


************************

This is my style of rock n roll, to love fearless-ly and to peace.

I enjoy to LOVE my life.

I enjoy PEACE as well.



She went back, We move on.

She left memories, We create more.

``so live your life~


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...