The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 26 October 2009

用最温柔的速度,离开你身边,带着破碎的心情,走远

wow......its 2am.
ok..lets see what is to blog about......
maybe my recent life?
ok.....

well, i slept like hell today...woke up at 1.30, went to sleep again at 3 than woke up again at.......6.30?

plus, i don't dream.

oh, you mean yesterday?
i chat with a going-to-stpm girl for like...hours?
she sent me some gift IN RESTAURANT CITY....
thn i went for some shopping in jusco for my food in hostel...

fine....this weekend is a complete dull one...

anyway...my past friday is good..WHY?
because ashua came to me:



ok...if you have difficulties in figuring out what is "ashua"...or what species it is..
my answer is this:
"ITS MY DOLL IN PET SOCIETY !! STUPID"

what?you don't know bout this because you got no pet society, so i shouldn't scold you?
okie...its not my fault you have that glassy heart BUT
WHAT THE DAMN FUCK WHY SHOULD I EVEN BOTHER BOUT HOW YOU FUCKIN FEEL?

OMG...if you were to further your question on what is a pet society.............................
go and check on facebook!!!! if you dare to further your question sounds "what is........facebook?"

i don't know.......maybe i should just spare you because you.....ARE LIFE-LESS

---------------here ends craps, and starts confessions----------------

okay....i wasn't that angry actually...
i just wanna do some "fuckin" as i was praised for being brave in doing this..
now that i remember..i haven't done my economics homework....haven finish my audit tutorial...
and...i haven pack my bag for tomorrow which i never ever do so....

well...that's why i'm here blogging...
because i can't sleep....ishhhh

and i watched 宫心计
and i really hated 佘诗曼......
BUT I LOVE 杨怡 & 陈豪
btw...i really don't like how 佘诗曼 cry...
no matter how i watch...it still look fake..
her tears look like eyemo
her voice sounds the same since her first drama....
her attitude...the atmosphere with her around...

ishhh....THAT'S NOT MY CUP OF TEA...
ohya..and i found this:

(seems like i was still crapping after all? anyway..i shouldn't keep ashua on my bed alone for so long...so....here's the end...)

wish of the day:
I wish i can make up my mind on which album to buy...
the previous or the latest?????



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...