The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Same as in its all a ROCK N ROLL element of life!!!!!!!

Yea. I guess so. Each and every day is so different for me. It’s true that I go to the same school, see the same friends, study the same course, walk the same path, eat the same thing

But there is always something different! its all different but its all the same! Same as in its all a ROCK N ROLL element of life!!!!!!!

I always go to the same school in dif. Shirt, pants, and those intimate wearings somemore! Every day is different and it all depends on your creation on how big the changes could be.

……………………

I sort of forgotten what was I trying to say before this…so, lets shift to something I know and this thing is so material that we will need a Adverse opinion on a audit report.

So the story continues..after the really serious but no one seem to bother leak of econ test question. This Monday, we all blow up on her face saying how unfair the test is and the idiot, the dumb, the….brainless..she, with her,”I GOT YOU!!” face ask us, “leak? Than who leak it ar??”

I was like

How could you??!!!!!

We were 99.9% near to yelling our *** off and you were like….”oh, I see.” Just that?!!!

Karen BOO! You humiliated my respects to tutors and lecturers! I even began to like..Lim Ang and you! YOU DON’T DESERVE MY RESPECT AT ALL…you can’t teach, you can’t speak, you can’t joke…

I really hate the way you behave! I hate you from the end of your every single curly messy hair to every as disgusting as possible nails you may got! I got friends with curly hairs, how come theirs can be just nice and even gorgeous BUT yours was like a bunch of wool sphere!!!

KAREN BOO! i hate you!!! i curse you! one day, you will find yourself in a toilet with no paper and not even water for you have just finish your SERIOUS business!! you will find yourself TRAP in toilet! and end up dead~ YES unfortunately, your life is of that fuckin -standard!-----to start grand and end.....NOBODY CARES


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...