The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 20 February 2010

H for Heineken





okay. I drank again...!
i went for supper with my cousins and their friends..
I searched through the menu and can't find the ideal drink.
so the all-time choice come in! ha!

H.E.I.N.E.K.E.N


lol

because its my aunts treat, i had two...!
woohoo~
and i had the fried rice, its too salty to me, but i did finish it...
and i intended to order penang char kuay teow, but the price is RM5.80..
too expensive. I can get one at RM3 in penang..so i didn't order.
haha..
oh, and they had a dishes of kang hu kia...
and the price is RM6.80...
i wonder what kind of kang hu kia is that? golden? pearl-made? diamond-done?

we end up having hash brown for ending..
haha

CHEERS! FOR SAW
CHEERS! FOR QUIETLY FANTASTIC
CHEERS! FOR LOVE AND PEACE
CHEERS! FOR THE WORLD!

this is, again, a random post..!

this picture to me means, IRRESISTIBLE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...