The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 31 March 2010

I love her, and her.

I'm back, to my ordinary life.

Days pass.
Time Flies.

We went genting together. Me, her, and her.
and I had a lot of fun. I think they do as well.
One of us, wanna runaway from her working life..and suck to the max employer.
One of us, purely need a breathe of fresh air and, something before she enter a new type of life.
One of us, has been wanting a vacation so badly since ever.

Honestly, it was a normal yet pretty short trip..(to me, there's no such thing as long trip.A trip is always short because we'll be back EVENTUALLY)
But its good enough.
I felt so down when I started counting the time I left.
thats why i got emo...

Things appear to be wonderful because it always ended fast.
Memories appear to be precious because those who know, just know it, those who don't, well, they don't have to..

The most exciting part is that we decided to INK.
We got a rose each.
A FREAKIN ROSE IS NOW ON MY RIGHT HAND!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
I can! because I've been non-stop seeing it for 2 days...!!!!

Pictures taken, Pose posed, everything done aim on our tattoos...

Its good to have friends accompanied for trying new things..
you know, the feeling of human that sounded "wan die, die together"...!

R for Rose, O for OMFG, F for Friend. L for Love.
ROFL: Rolling On Floor Laughing.
LOL


That's for today.
time to bed.
Finger-crossed for my test tomorrow..!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...