The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 26 May 2010

I'm having a snake, a rapper, a pirate, and a ROCK sign in my pencil bag.
LOL....

this is lame la. but this is what I say to be some lil fun we can have with life.
oh god. this post here could be the last post of me before going to Bali.
aiyo, cannot officially say goodbye make me feel awful laaaaa~

ha, no, i was simply joking.
I have no time to feel awful, I've been wasting all my life tasting all those awesome-ness.
XD

actually hor, I've got no SPECIFIC thing to blog about currently.
because I'm returning maxis broadband tomorrow.
so I'm actually trying to use it.
It is really hard for me to SUCCESSFULLY connect.
so hor, since I can sign in to blog, DON'T WASTE.
have to at least write a word or two!

monica talked about the meeting we gonna have in week 4.
yea, now smashing our head to get a CREATIVE yet DO-able title for the meeting.

and urm, from the practical on monday,
I'm now 200% thankful to Mr.Puvan.
thanks to him.
I need not waste much time on vocabulary during studies.
and all those english grammer linking stuffs for daily works.
those were killing!
but thanks to those, I can speak and write at least fluently.

sometimes, we meet this kind of awesome people
who will change ur future totally.
and we will be so thankful that we wonder what kindness have we been deserving them
probably we don't really deserve, its actually a gift.

Life is full of surprises
I used to be one who can't even or BARELY knows about the word "wallet"
but now, i know even purse, pouch.......

thanks sir.
although I did say bad about you when I was doing daily works.
but urm,  now i know why
so thanks.to teacher and to sir.
=)

*oh, i'm such a grateful person!

Love Learning.
Love Hardworks.
Love Life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...