The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 22 June 2010

纸零蛋

my friend is leaving, and I cannot do anything about it. She is not feeling great and neither do I. I wish her all the best, and, I want to give an AWESOME farewell. But she is too busy for all these craps. and I think, she need time for her own.

I don't wanna throw a farewell party where she is forced to smile when she actually feel like crying.

I love her, a lot. The fact that she is leaving in a week's time made me helplessly sad.

All I am doing right now is to tell tired jokes, so that I won't cry in front of her. So that she at least look forward to her future.

Its hard to say goodbye when all my might are used to hold back my tears.
But for her, It just worth it.
worth more, than anything else.

L.O.V.E

Love Friend.
Love Life.
杀狼黑,青姑



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...