The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 17 June 2010

Ha! YEAH! I wanna talk about that freakin night.
Where my lovely people and I decided to throw our watches away,
and urm, HAVE FUN. GET WILD.
urm, not really wild, just that, be home very late that day, very early the next.

It was so much fun. even i didn't snap much.
even what I did the whole night was torturing my throat.

YES! I went CHEONG K.
I dunno why, but I prefer saying cheong K than sing K.
sounds more...friendly i guess...

alright. fine, that makes no point.

SERIOUSLY!
I do think, we should have a new type of people we called as cheong-K mate.
I mean,we might hang out with A LOT of different type of people.
We chat about different stories with different people, BUT
the thing is that, in the small small room for cheong-K session,
you see a lot of personality.

Imagine, TAKE ME for example.
I love cheong K. and I only wanna cheong those songs I like,
WHICH MOST OF THE TIMES APPEAR TO BE OLDIES N MAYDAY N CROWD LU
but i can accpet of course other range of songs too.
HOWEVER, if my friend were to pick on a Farenheit song and intended to sing it(not for fun),
i will go mute, and lost my mood....

just example la...not to say farenheit is a no.
what I'm trying to say is that,
If you wanna FULLY ENJOY your cheong K session
you better get to know your friends more
or else you might end up having different type of songs in mind
and THUS, when you sing, others dream. when others sing, YOU DREAM!

just some random opinions la.
I've went cheong K once with the people unlike my type of songs.
and I suffered. LOL
what to do, this world is only fantastic when we have all different kind of people in it.
=)  positive leh?! i used to be critic, but now, suak liao la,
because I finally REALIZED that no matter how hard I bang my keyboard,
they wont hurt a second. SO.....should sayang my laptop a bit bit...=)

I'm sleepy now.

**************************
oh, now i see i've typed a random post randomly.
okla, never mind la.
like that first har...
I, wanna continue with my light graffiti~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...