The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 19 June 2010

ONE Malaysia.....

I'm doing research for my english assignment...
its an individual presentation...where we talk about business-management-something-like-that topic..
I'm doing on franchising...!

I intended to use "Kumon Education Centre" as my example..
and my lecturer gave me a suggestion...
she said our ex-minister's son-in-law actually has a franchise business..
which is very SUCCESSFUL oversea..
but she couldn't recall the name....!!
thn bo huat liao lo..I ma ask google la...
but till now, I dun even see the name of the company...

and I decided not to waste time..
I'm going to change it a lil...
afterall, its MY assignment right, her job is to grade me..not MAKE me..
so, I think that's it..I'm getting ..PENING....
hmmmm~

*i asked one of my friend if she know a thing bout this company, she said, WHO KNOWS, MAYBE CHAP LAP ADY LEH......

alright...that's it.

my creative friend,
in my creative life,
with my creative lecturer,
adding into my creative assignment....

hmm, life's....so much LOVABLE...!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...