The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Fishing for compliments

I'm in the internet lab, and I planned to skip my audit lecture later.
LOL.its funy to write like a logue comprising all these urm, daily DETAILS?

its freakin 12.31 noon and I'm hungry like GODDAMNIT-I'M-HUNGRY-FOREVER....
but I dunno what to eat.
So I stayed in the internet lab, and wait for the instruction from the GOD.
lol. I'm mad. in a pure way. PURE MAD.

URGH....!!!! I wanna shout.
haizz...OI, what's for lunch ar???
I'm too hungry to skip it throughhhh....
okay fine, I'll depend on the Roti Car. or else I'll call 932.

now, I wanna ask about ONE question.
What is my weakness? or, What ARE my weaknessES?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bahahahahahahaaa

this is what I'm supposed to answer in the next english lesson.
I wanted to say that,
"OH, my weakness? I'm too perfect that everyone around me will feel damn stressed!"

lol...And I wonder what will happen NEXT!

I've got one, I'm talkative.
This is from my tutor.
She was asking one of my group members bout what's her weakness,and
my member answered "too quiet"....yes, she is In fact.
and guess what my tutor does?
she glance through me and Joanne who sat RIGHT next to the quiet girl(named Corine, if you're intersted)
and our tutor carefully say this:
"but, you, do, have, some, talkative, friends, around, you, right? Aren't you affected?"

SHE IMPLIED US.
we're not okay.
especially me.
NOT AT ALL....!!!!!!!!!

okay fine, I was fishing for compliments.

I read this one post in tumblr,
"People complaints that they are too fat, but the truth is, they are only fishing for compliments"

god damn true.

so here I am, expecting for compliments. lol. lame.

I now learned this phrase, "but the truth is".....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...