The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 15 July 2010

if life get long

I like to blog a lot in a day.
because I hate keeping too much in myself.
Recently followed a page in facebook - "Simple Life".
damn. the pictures remind me of LOMO.
They have those kind of market where people come together,
selling creative stuffs.
I think I can find this kind of market in KL. should be i think.
I wanna be there.
Just to breathe some air, and convince myself again,
yes, I'm still living, very well.

I drove pass the sea last week when I was on my way to college.
The sun sprinkled its shine on the sea, and the water are sparkling.
I wanna stop by but I didn't. I don't know why.
But I guess that's the problem they say on most people nowadays.
No more passionate I guess.
Life is constantly extracting all the passionate.
It feels tired to hold back where in life itself, I have to use all my might to live on.
I miss the sparkling sea.
to be precise, I miss the free moments I can lie by the sparkling sea and daydream.
Its gonna be freakin hot, I know.
Because this is a freaking idea. I know its just so not true.

We always wish for untrue.
didn't we? I do.

Sometimes, I day dream.
about Bikini Bottom.
about the watermelon I'm gonna live in.

I stop sayin ahh...this goddamn life!
because I start saying, well, fine.

I dunno what's happening.
And I'm now a lil worried that I might go out of topic in whatever assignments.
I just couldn't help it.

Tomorrow is my presentation. where i represent the company which is almost going to be close.
serious overtrading. I wanna be in luck. I need to be in LUCK.

again, I'm hungry.

Someone Unidentifiable asked:
Is this life ever going to be fair?

Someone Unidentifiable replied:
YES! if you're fair enough! But too bad, being a chinese you're just yellow.


sarcastically, racist.
but back to the question,
Is this life ever going to be fair?
bet me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...