The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Lastly, my beloved EX-roommate, ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.


ha. i haven tell anyone did i.
suting had chose to withdraw, and go on her own.
she had her choice.
that was a sudden decision. terribly sudden.

Now, I'm living all by myself in the hostel.
yea, like GD said, "I'm all by myself"....

Yesterday was the first day.
I slept from 5 to 9. avoided my dinner. and watch dramas...

I need time ok.to adapt..
afterall, she has been with me since DIPLOMA...
2 years in a row.
she heard most of my my first handed secret..
like szepei...? haha...whatever.

I will miss you Akemi.
and unfortunately, i have to change your name in my phone
from "roomy akemi" to akemi.

but there's one thing I want you to know,
You're the BEST roommate, talkmate, slackmate, pontengmate, dinnermate, onlinemate, studymate, discussmate, blogmate, secret-sharingmate, people-hatingmate....and a lot more.
Thanks for being such a good roommate all this while.
and when I say good, I mean, understanding, caring, don't mind being infected by my disease.......

I love you my friend.
You are the best roommate I can ever ask for.
as for now, I wish you all the best.
We will still meet up once in a while, i guess.
and keep updating your blog, I care. =)




Bye bye.
Do Good.
Love Life.

*You will be missed
=)

Lastly, my beloved EX-roommate, ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.
you better do good.
or else,
ha.
I also don't know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...