The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 25 August 2010

I love, that's why i exist.

**i think i really love photography.
and my latest addiction? Portraits.

Its exam period and i closed my blog.
i just wanna shut down i guess.
i m gonna open it real soon

it feels good to disappear once in a while
even pure virtually

I still haven done that email i planned for my lecturer
anyhow just let it be

i wasnt blogging these few days
cause i'm guilty for spending my time feeling"home-ish"
awh....those time when I need not worry bout what's for dinner what's for lunch
ah ma is here, she will have everything taken care
all i need to do is sit back and watch tv, waiting to be called for dinner

life's good this way. especially when I'm dead broke.

but this is exam man. STUDY WEEK they have it named
yes,i'm supposed to study
but the thing is i found some new tv show that is very attracting
Never tell me the silly theory of "study first, enjoy then"
I'm not that kind of person. I'm sure.

My full time job is a rocker and my part time is a student.
i am who i am. I know that
that's why I never try to show out the accounting knowledge of mine
and my one major wish now is to become a sales promoter for lomo camera
I can repeat stories of lomo camera forever and ever
but not a single word of Financial Reporting standard

in my this quietly fantastic life, Life comes first, Food second. No third. study is part of life.
PART OF
get it. don't expect much on me in studies
I hate it.

(somehow, i thought i lose my ability to blog, but now, WAY NO!)

and i know I've neglected framing all it up for quite sometime
i wouldn't use that word "neglect" if i had a better word.
but i just don't.
I think neglect is better than forget, AT LEAST? or maybe lazy..?
Flickr is giving me problem. photos are un-upload-able
i dunno why. but what ever
i don't care eh eh eh
There's gotta be a hundred solutions to one problem, just crack your head, and you will get more.

***************************************

like I have said months ago
I'm implementing positive thinking.
=)
see me smiling? yea, i'm still very positive
even my laptop went down in quite a wrong moment
i acted like i'm positive
I just wanna say,it really works.
for me, at least.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

***************************************
there was one day i woke up QUITE early to go market, with my grandma
and I thought of this one thing,
My grandma just know which spot in that huge and un-arranged market has the best food
she just know everyone's taste at home
she know how to plan every meal
she remember to cook our favourite dishes
she can handle all cookings by herself 365 days a year
its like she know all those details in life that you don't even bother
but she cares
like every lil cough i have in the morning
the amount of water i drank everyday
the amount of food intake I've had

In every family, there are kids who dream big and do what a teenager do
and beside all these naive kids who thought they can rule the world
are their elders who scolded them, caned them and eventually,
thought them when where and how to soft themselves down.

As we grow, from a naive kids that has all kind of temper and dreams,
we slowly learned the word "forfeit". its nothing to be ashamed of.
everyone has been through this stage. Just that have you let go of it, or you're still stuck there in between?


*blog closed.what's the point of showing picture?
I dunno. just for fun.
I love, that's why i exist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...