The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 26 August 2010

I've got a news from my friend.
simple stories. break up.
well, I'm not really concerned about that break up story
oh come on, if there's only 2 person that bothers in a relationship, any more that we only need 2 person to commit a break up.
I'm sick of those times where people run about worrying bout couples.
damn, they are old enough to love, then they are old enough to not love.
and i think, they way dumbos go round worrying is just a way to show their love to those they care, but the truth is, they just interested in one of the couple and intend to test their ability.

call me sarcastic, call me jealousy, call me unwanted-by-everyone,
Me need not your definition, I'm doing good with mine.

okay.not that part.
what i'm gonna talk about
is the fact that I'm being informed.
i'm friend to somebody. that's good.
=)

then again, back to my exam.
urm, hardly see my schoolmates on facebook
which indicates that they ARE studying hard?
I don't know. well, since that's not gonna be me doing like them
might as well just ignore it and do it my way

my friends should know that I've been into a drama named time story
a taiwan drama.
they have a 2nd version. but a totally different story and actors.
the same old thing is the background of earlier Taiwan.
"Shining Days".

I once intended to watch it. but dunno why just lose my interest and determination.
and i found my latest favourite type of drama.
those stories about earlier times.
I'm watching "Together", "shining days", "Gods of Honour".
old enough.

闪亮的日子--罗大佑
我来唱一首歌 古老的那首歌
我轻轻的唱 你慢慢的和
是否你还记得过去的梦想
那充满希望灿烂的岁月
你我为了理想 历经了艰苦
我们曾经哭泣 也曾共同欢笑
但愿你会记得 永远的记着
我们曾经拥有 闪亮的日子
你我为了理想 历经了艰苦
我们曾经拥有 闪亮的日子

its the same old story like every other drama,
you know, a bunch of kids and as they grow...things happen.
but i like it.

oh guess what.
one of my schoolmates replied my facebook status.
I'm not alone.
Michael Jackson is right, I am not alone!
Thanks goodnessss


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...