The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Merdeka. wo ai ma lai xi ya

Its merdeka day and racist issue pop up..
how sarcastic i just heard some big people which i forgot who on tv
who say malaysian is now understanding the concept of one malaysia better

whatever. I used to be not that like Malaysia.
okay, I used to hate Malaysia.
USED TO. ok!

until I learn that the best food in my life all lies in this country
i changed my thoughts.. NAHHHHHHH
not all of it la.
it was when i found this quote:
"People marry other races because they thought their own is too terrible. but the truth is, they just thought marrying other races makes them somehow different from her own she-thought-to-be terrible race. and for these people, kindly tell them, your race is in your blood your DNA. Start respecting this fact."
something like this, i added up a bit.

Malaysia is kinda cute in a way,
My favourite is my everyday life
where i see people talking multiple language in a few sentences
where uncles go kopitiam and waste their life away
where aunties gossip in pasar
where.......I grew up.

Malaysia is cute in a way, Penang is the cutest.
i love the beaches and sun and the memories i have with all my friends here.
I just wanna say, although i am not patriotic enough to claim i love malaysia damn much,
but this is where i grow, where i learn, where i fall, where i become who i am.

I will die without durian, charkeowteow, nasi lemak, laksa, ais kacang, cendol, kuih, kueykak, pao, gardenia...............

maybe its just me, i heart this country because it had all i needed to sustain--AWESOME MEMORABLE FOOD.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...