The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 8 October 2010

when i think of you, I don't feel so alone

Vanilla Twilight sort of reminds me of this scene i saw from "30 days of night 2"


I saw it from part II which i cannot really tell about the scene
the scene is actually a cut out from part I
but i'm touched somehow
I have an impressions with vampires through 9blades novels
erm, which twilight newmoon are just getting further and further away from what i thought vampires are supposed to be
but this movie, although the vampires are still not what i used to thought
but i love it
i want this movie badly
i was watching some scenes of part I right now
well, honestly saying, part I is way better than part II
maybe because i expected more
well, whatever, the sunset scene is the most touching ever
reminds me of guai li wang
when he requested to die under sun
just to feel that sunshine for the one last time
vampires (to me) are supposed to be like this
when they are under sun they die
but vampires in twilight newmoon that kind
they just become shining? under sun...
nahh! too romantic and ridiculous for me
after so many vampire stories i've read from 9blades.
i like the vampires in 30 days of night a zillion times over the edward cullen guy
who is fair as a girl
and silent as a ghost

Vanilla twilight has awesome music video too
Fireflies music video was a thumb-worthing one
and this one, i think i actually started liking the song from its music video
just so nice that i kept watching it again and again


Vanilla Twilight-Owl Cities

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you
I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone,
I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...