The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 12 November 2010

laugh to faint on the floor

tumblr_la35fuKAxA1qe0hneo1_500.jpg (500×375)

when i was so young, i took this as my sticks to heaven
my babysitter used to make these.
milo, coffee, orange, and in whatever colour I want.
yea, she spoilt me inside out
I always get what I want.
oh god. i was a spoilt kid.
but i do miss these
and my babysitter used to bring me for ice cream
which is a uncle with a big iron box behind him
she used to buy a box and some cone
and when we're home
she'd come up with awesome ways for me on those icecream
bread, double-coned, biscuits....
and when my sisters are back,
they'd show me another SIMPLER way
get a spoon and eat just like that
=D
wow i misses those time
when i was so kiddy
officially allowed to say,
"I don't know"

and now, no more.
when people say something and you reply
"I don't know"
you're either got a direct slap or reactions that go this way:
"WHAT?YOU DONT KNOW? you're SUPPOSED to have it figured out! you're not a kid anymore, don't expect me to spoon feed you!"

yea. everyone have this time
this adaption period...well. errr
hmm.
these photos here i got in from a friend's tumblr
i like tumblr for the reblog and lots of these awesome photos
but i dont think its gonna work on me
yea, of course i'd reblog and reblog and reblog
but the thing is I write a lot
and tumblr seems...errrr
hmmm
I like my Quietly Fantastic very much.

tumblr_la83tm3Cao1qbicdgo1_500.png (500×692)
When was the last time I went on travel?
oh, it was around june, to Bali with my mum.
but what's travel actually?
I read that travelling means leaving somewhere you're fed up of,
and went somewhere others are fed up of.
TRUE.
i used to dislike my own place
like you know, people have BOMBASTIC view and we got tons of rubbish
people have AWESOME food and ours just..normal.

but then i realize its just me
i still see people who love this country of mine
some people envy me living in here
some even worse, they wished they were me

and i guess the time i started loving this country of mine
was when i start learning photography.

photo-taking could be the most common miracle revolving around us
breathe-taking, saddening, cheering
all kind of stories

ever forget the untellable feeling when you come across some old photos?
some old people? some old stories?
funny isn't it.
because you used to hate something, so you burried those memories
and then years later you dug it out again,
trying to recall what's going on between you and the photo
Time gone by had shed your hates
and now all you want, is a story, and a chance to go all the way back
get things fixed

life. If I'm here searching for answers,
and end up dead when i get it,
I should feel sad right?

sometimes, i wanna go out of order.
like, wild.
and i'll go roaring at everyone and,
laugh to faint on the floor
mad.

tumblr_lbrmeq2smA1qzhw8wo1_400.png (398×296)

i see myself changing a lot after all these posts and years and stories and...issues?
thank god for everything I've been granted for
love life, maybe this is the answer?

*i love photo-taking
and after so long, i learned that its not having others to thumbs up for your photos
its about what message you want to convey in it,
and also for you to remember every moments

cut that artistic part of photos,
memory comes first, artistic bla bla bla goes behind!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...