The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Don't be a drag, just be a queen

its time like this that i love most to blog
something like the end of a day and you have so much to tell about
days are long when you suffer
nah. just saying

we have to learn finding joy in every simple and ordinary. remember how i praise my food?its not like i always have good food, its just, i have a lower satisfactory level. i can find the tasty in them perhaps easily. and urm, whatever.

test is on friday, and i might hang out tomorrow. not too sure bout everything, thats my attitude on everything. oh now i remember i am supposed to wake up early tomorrow for 9am appointment. ISH. damn i need a secretary and an assistant. duh

im still sorting out stuffs in my mind like every usual, so somehow i fail to concentrate on one topic at a time. there's way too much running in my mind right now.

i like doodling

there are times that i wished everyone can just scratch their sugar-coating out. Im sick of people sticking around you pretending you're like the true friend and...god knows how do they actually feel behind?

seriously, get a life.

you being two face only mean one problem to me--which face to slap first???

Dont you ever tell me thats how you survive. Im not interested in your dirty lil game. You're pure pathetic if you think being strategy in relationship is essential for survivor, you're just pity that you never had real friends who just care. I know I'm blessed with quite some of these, which is why can you please stop expecting me to play your stupid game with your filthy rules? Its just that, when Im treating everyone like my real friends, you kept me wonder if you really know what "friends" are meant to be.

You dont hurt me, cause you dont worth the hurt at all. You were my friend, like true friend. But now, I get to peak once behind your mask and thats more than enough. I know enough of you. I dont wanna know anymore of you that will do nothing but disgust me.

No matter how you hide, you're just covering your low in confidence layers by layers
deep down, you're still a pathetic empty shell
and soon, one day when your mask get sticks on your face
you will lose your true self

and i might still be around you
but i will not feel sorry for that

its just, your choice.

you could be real pretty, but an ugly personality ruins a pretty face way too easily
I'm average joe in a bunch of average joe
but at least, I learned the true means of relationship
its built on something so abstract that only the heart feels it and..
the brain cant even identify or analyze

you keep on your stupid games
I'll step aside and watch your show
while getting my popcorn ready for what goes around comes around

=)

tumblr_lnikv5V1Lv1qc2u00o1_500.jpg (500×333)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...