The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 20 June 2011

too hurt to cry

tumblr_lmj0z5L8yc1qj065bo1_400.jpg (400×299)


tumblr_ln1kjjz51W1qajjdco1_500.jpg (500×170)

sometimes i have so many emotions that
i'd rather they stay mixed and untold

Every sunday night, i face the most routine fear
"the beginning of a busy week"


friend says she wished for a trip with all of us together
yea me too
when we're too old to act like retarded high school kids
and that we realize the best is always in the pass

When people browse through my computer 
and got shocked off the chair with the amount of photos i have 
and also the photos i have with my friends doing crazy stuffs
they look at me with the jaw-dropping ZOMG face

then I will smile and say softly to myself
"leekahinn, you lived a pass, keep on"

tumblr_ln1i7pSJHT1qdv5ueo1_500.jpg (500×332)

we almost got to go redang this time round
before everyone started ignoring the suggestion

I still have the one image
that we all sitting around a campfire
right beside a wave-beating sea
then we have old school jokes
and then we all got drunk and lied down
gazing at the starry nights and some of us weep
some of us continue self-humiliating

then we reminisce
until the darkest time of the day
we decided to sleep on the shore


deep down, i wished it would come true
and god i would do anything to have it engraved in my memory
i swear, with my soul even.

but i feel helpless seeing everyone drifting apart slowly

if one day we're on the street and you forgot my name
or i hesitated to greet you
........
....
...
what a sad story that is.

tumblr_llyhbjuI3x1qaecyko1_500.gif (500×220)
having faith in my friends doesnt help all the time
i still feel the most painful sadness everytime they acted unfriend
though i have those who cares
though i understand those who want to stay in my life would make an effort 
and those who wouldn't worth no effort
but this is just a truth, its not a pain killer

lived for 21 years
have friends
had friends
having friends
will have friends

what else can i ask for
 people come and people leave
its like shooting stars that is destined to pass by
i know for sure i will have my Polaris
and i have already had a couple of stars right up there blinking quietly days and nights
but still
i never stopped hoping that one day
those shooting stars will reach their ends
till then
i know i will keep on leaving and joining else's lives
we will greet and we will say goodbyes
until one day i found my shore, my Polaris
that will guide my way through every adventure

for now, 
Quietly Fantastic
=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...