The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 11 July 2011

I just submitted a long assignment which i had never expected to be done with...this life, im addicted, and i just cant get enough!

oh hey! some wonder fair is going on in school
end up whole school got free music boombaboom

oh how nice. stepping out of class and heard "Back to December"
"if the chain is on your door, I understand"

this song does somehow relates me to my internship days
those were the times the DJ spam playing this song on radio
which i gets it maybe thrice a day

i wasnt a big fan of taylor swift back then
but somehow somewhere in the song
it had me feeling like this could be the best lyrics

=)

im still at school waiting for the 4.30 class
its like a free attendance where you just sit and see people do the talking
pretty boring but hell yeah, i get time to figure out my own stuffs
like a more proper blog title

i often find blogging in class fun
like, in the middle of something, and you decided to just pause your life
and write stuffs

must have been real "cool" if my mum sees how i study
famous for being "whatever" aint that good you know
when even your lecturer knows you wont stick around for long
and your friends will just tag you whenever they're out
without having to ask if you're free that particular time
cause literally, YOU'RE ALWAYS FREE.

damn, now you know, you're really a happy person

and now im in internet lab, you know, blogging
erm, trying to answer questions of others whici barely even sure of the answers
its just, sometimes, i answer their question with an answer i cant read again with my mouth
and i just appears to be damn confident then people believe in the direction i gave

well. i know my intention is to convince them a way to go ahead with
which i will tell them still that im not sure, but it always takes a few wrongs to get it right
so we just have to go out running on our bare feet and fall horribly and bleed like a waterfall

its either you get numb to the pain, or
you know the necessity of shoes

its good afterall
you need to start with something, go wrong, and get to the right
thats what behind "Practice makes perfect"

keep on doing it wrong until the right one stays

class in 9 minutes and im too lazy to move my butt outta here
awh. i should hold a public speaking session
and start talking like a spoilt water tap---UNSTOPPABLE

*i wanted to talk about "Optimistic" in me
the one characteristics that i never realized until i get it like...from everyone
friends, schoolmates and whoever

maybe next time
i've a scheduled movie list tonight.
but if my roomates freak me out again, i might just...come back in here
and finish my story

till then, QuietlyFantastic.
(right im gonna make "QuietlyFantastic" my very own "Amitabha")

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...