The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 8 July 2011

i take pictures
because i wanted to show others what my world really is
then i realize
most people take picture so they feel better about themselves
knowing that their appearance sort of calm them down

im still the sloppy me
but i forgot why i took pictures
because no one cares and i lost the sharing part

it appears to be that my world only look good to me
so i grab an apple biting, set aside and watch my life-movie
i see people come in and people go out

i stood aside of my life acting like a bellboy at the hotel entrance
--  I walk some people a short path
so short that they dont even have enough time to remember me

feeling isolated isnt good
but all these will get stuck and you will get used to it

somehow these days, i can never say im into photography anymore

has anyone ever told everyone that, the key to a so-called perfect picture
is a perfect life, or a perfect story
which has totally nothing to do with your camera?

HD doesnt include "feelings"
HD only enlarge and un-blur your cried-out face
now everybody knows your damn hurt and damn messed up
but still, no one ever feel your pain

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...