The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 19 September 2011

been sticking with cousin these few days
told her that i wanna experience her study life
like a peak into a "what if" in my mind

its been so long since we last met, months long.
she is the closest cousin i have
so closed that she used to bath with me until standard 4 or 5
and we always sleep together whenever i visited her

maybe because we're of the same age, so our parents automatically assume we are going to be bff?
so what actually happen is that we just get used to it and become forced-to-be-BFF

i have no sisters which is a regret
i wished i had an elder sister to talk to when im stuck in life
or sometimes i'd wished for a younger sister, someone i can fetch up and down
...just someone to hang out with

but it has always been me and my brother

which is why i thank god for all those people he sent me
i dont have sisters
so i have forced-to-be-BFF
so i have aiya-jiejie

though i may still envy a lil when i saw ppl hanging around with their sisters


******************************************

School actually officially re-open today
but i always have plan on my own
so.

*listening to Jay Chou always reminds me of my times in pontian with bunch of cousins
we were kids. its sad to know that one day we will all be busy on our own life and start drifting apart
can we stay together forever? no we can't, cause there's no forever. Just as long as I'm alive, i want them in my life. and i wished im in theirs too..

cousins are like gifts from parents generations by generations
you dont get to choose, but you enjoy it for free

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...