The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 14 September 2011

The scent of life


sort of reminded of some sayings i used to be obsessed at

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then its not the end yet."

"The best thing one can do when its raining is to let it rain."

"Quietly Fantastic"

"When its raining, don't pray for it to stop or look out for a shade, instead, dance in the rain."

tumblr_lpyhgxqr7p1qzip9co1_500.gif (500×520)

I'm on my self-designed vacation-kinda-like
took buses on my own and reach a place I've never been before
I was in the bus when i see the traffic amount around this place. this city. its a mess.
the lights, the voice, the people, the......whatever.
its like i wonder how they fit in into this city?this is a small place and yet its definitely overflown.
too many people, too many lives crossing each other over

should you not know, i love CrowdLu's music a lot.
i like how i smell life from his music, about breakfast, about phone calls, about boredom, about schools, about rainbow, about best friends, about cartoons, about positive energy to continue living.

its always a heavy topic when it comes to life. it literally is everything.
you, me, us, them, she, him, it...all.

which is why life keep us all wondered for centuries.
too many why, yet too little time.

then CrowdLu's music steps in.
at times where i lost myself completely, i tend to fall back to CrowdLu.
and I wondered what is my love to mayday. like i love them and all, but i hardly play their songs.
I can't play the whole album at once and i have to do it song by song.
wtf is that, i need maybe a day to get over a song and the next day to rest.
their song always drag me into thoughts, deeper thoughts, deeper and deeper thoughts....
and there goes one day.

well akemi should understand that.
i either end up crying terribly or repeating one same mayday song
so everytime my emotions get corrupted and im ruptured
feel like im torn apart and put back together in one piece again....
(a bit too much i know, but somehow that is what im feeling)

im settling down with joanna wang's music. i love her version of raindrops keep falling on my head.
randomly, i actually performed dancing (in group) upon this song back at kindergarten graduation.
I've met a lot of nasty teachers, and these are all behind me now. so, lets just skip that part.

then now im playing HebeTianFuZhen. her latest album and im bout to start.
so no comments yet, i guess.

oh btw, im in couzie's hostel right now.
felt weird though when i actually joined she and her friend on their search of prom dresses today.
its the first thing i did reaching KL. fresh-off-bus and then im seeing them in and out of the fitting room.
awh, i adore randomness. =)

being random is something i'd prefer during holidays.
that is what i think holidays are supposed to be,
which is to be totally different from ordinary properly scheduled life

tumblr_lrgdc601Js1qzjqrio1_500.jpg (500×309)
=)    Indeed.


result will be out this Thursday.
and what can i say? let the good lord do his job, i just pray for the best.

someting from being the besider of the prom dress search:
god sake i realize i have never been to a prom, and im feeling okay with it.
well, that cant blame me, in my school, they dont serve food during the so-called prom.
urm, im not paying for something that requires strict dress code, not even the fees is as low as RM5.
gosh! I'm a nerd! wtf. i thought nerd are supposed to get good grades....OH GOSH I WEAR SPECS!
and i use backpack. and....goddamnit i look totally nerdy.

oh.

tumblr_lr69cxo9nU1qjemo2o1_500.gif (500×209)
cheers for nerd?
duh. fine.

tumblr_lfnz47N9Qx1qzrtpro1_500.png (500×313)
i couldnt care less.
im sneaking into couzie's school tomorrow.
according to them, no good food in cafeteria. wtf.
so i guess library is the answer.

its a long day today.
i have plenty of time for thoughts on bus.
and then i had them all forgotten once i stepped down.
sometimes i feel like im beside my brain, it wont listen to me
and it always surprise me

it feels great know my brain is functioning aggressively,
but maybe not the part when the whole functioning kinda leave me behind.
where i only get to watch and do nothing about it. damn it sucks.

tumblr_lrgedvZSui1r2wm2po1_500.gif (500×282)
and my brain boy-courts me. thx.

Life's a bitch and its best friend is misery and you cannot do anything about it huh?!
well, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

bring it.


*when thing happen and you can't do anything about it,
then you realize the world ditch you in a completely isolated mess and then YOU turn your back to the world.*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...