The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 30 October 2011

No longer stays

seems like a busy week ahead
and my phone is half-dead

whatever.

my dad is in massive depressions.
as a daughter, i don't know what to do
i can read worries and frustrations from my mum

well. my dad brought me up as a spoiled brad
the best example will be that he bought me a car,
but i never have to care bout the servicing part

dad's gonna call and ask and remind and make sure and everything

my cousin has to send the car to garage and communicate bout what happened to that car
and all i have to do is hand the keys over to my dad..
he himself will check the car, determine trouble and all
i only drive, tats it.

(which kind negatively impressed my aunt somehow)

so my point is my dad is brought up that way too
*a way where parents take care of everything and filter all potential trouble(sometimes opportunities too) you may have

well my mum brought me up on quite an opposite one,
it gets pretty contradicting, so.....you may say im brought up in a well-balanced space of freedom and limits
or you may say a confusing combination of authority

whatever it is, my parents are brought up in 2 extreme condition
so im.....im....alright im confused too

im actually trying to figure out a way to cheer my dad up
but sometimes, i realize most of the ways i can get are just....temporary
like, he smiles and the next moment he is in the midst of his job haze and stuffs again

it started while ago
now its getting serious-er

my brother suggested to play him old-time songs of his golden days
or even drunk him

somehow i don't think that's gonna work.

(wtf, i just got scolded by my mum for some retarded reason, im not gonna continue this)

Just, stop letting your anger on me and try to make that one stupid reason so strong.
Right from your tone, it reflects how weak the reason itself is.

like every now and then, im pissed but i am not supposed to defend myself
all i did was walk away

and flood myself with anger

and dream for candy and lollipops to get ready for my tomorrow

im immune to this treatment
immune as in it still hurt, but it no longer stays.



tumblr_ltjp9ukOfl1qc9e8lo1_400.jpg (362×500)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...