The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 25 January 2012

as honest as karma

chinese new year is a festive season
just, i prefer it spent silently
i still hate crowd and tried all i can keeping myself away

its just, i hate it when things went off control

****************

have you realize how difference your topics are from the others?
not all the time, but sometimes i do.

everyone changed. just, we've got too little time to catch up.
the worst is that i couldn't stand and join the conversation im not interested in
i get annoyed when people used the same old trick and expect the same fun
...im fuckin scumbag

i know deep down, we're all equally nervous trying to blend in
and its impossible to have everyone to remain in the same channel
its no-one's fault....I KNOW okay....

i still get annoyed, when old-school tricks are done
because when its not funny, it becomes irritating and annoying and negative

you know, i wished we were closed enough for me to yell at you:"MOVE ON!"
but then, if we were that close at the first place,
we would still have been in the same channel

tumblr_lrhrfgtr4z1qcrsn7o1_500.jpg (500×311)

what would i be in years time?
constantly annoying and eventually reach the ultimate level of foreveralone?
if i do, i guess its all because i deserved it.

i cant really tolerate with people who are in my heart
i'd expect them to keep up with me
when they fail, or if i fail,
......we ended.

im just another scumbag who doesn't appreciate yet keep complaining bout being alone.

i deserved it.
all this while, its just karma playing its role.

.......i hate it when i have to be honest to myself.
......super-hate

its important to appreciate
and to me now, appreciate means
 to love unconditionally without the effect of time


sincerely, there's a fuckin load of lesson ahead of me
it tore me apart whenever i realize how bullshit i've acted and the karma-shits that is yet to come
.
.
.
.
..
.

night.

PS. streetlights, thanks for helping me figure this out.it wasnt hard, its just guilts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...