The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 5 December 2012

never stop asking for fun

one paper down, one more to go
its weird to think Im gonna leave for the next few months
well how were the chances where I get to be away for more than a week?

the answer used to be negative.

then I hopped into this, 3months plus, almost 4 months

It didn't feel that long until chingu talked to me about our last meal
and it just feel strange like, "so this is it, no more seeing until next year April" or even later

Ever since we graduated high school, I have been saying to everyone,
"Let me know when you are back at BM, I will be around here all the while"

and yeap, I was there most of the time. School ain't no stopping me from meeting anyone, as long as i want to.
It even reach a stage where chingu dont even bother to check my schedule, and she will just name a day
and then off we go
it was that easy, you know.....it was that easy.

Then chingu was off to her university in Johor, and of all sudden, I learn how quiet Penang island can be
I admit how few friends I have, but then because chingu did her form 6 here in the hometown
i took it for granted that there will always be someone around to hang out with

so when everyone is so far away, and i have to get my head into studies,
i feel the sudden strike of loneliness
at times, i look into the starry night sky and just imagine how things could have been

tumblr_meggs1FtaR1qajjdco1_500.jpg (500×400)

sometimes, i just realize those whom i am friend with are usually the ones who are rather of a loner
like those who would rather stick their head down when they can't find their common species

The other day, I went taking photos for my visa application,
the boss lady actually knows my parents and recognize me which i thought she didn't
so i went through the photo session acting like some complete stranger and maintained my manners
as i was about to leave the shop, boss lady says this:
"wow, you talk very softly hor?"

erm, talk softly?! that should be on the last few description i'd expect from people around me
but then i turned to think, maybe she is not utterly wrong,
somehow, i tend to minimize my existence to the minimum in whenever places

i have this gifted talent to find the most quiet spot in the most crowded...crowd.
There have been times whenever I am in a family gathering, filled with cousins and all,
my parents spend time looking for me and it somehow reaches the point where they have to call me
like, hide-and-seek

well this only apply to those awkward situation and so,
when I am with those I am comfortable with, i can be really loud....or embarrassing...or hungry.....
NAP used to say its rude for me just walk away when we stumble upon friend's friend
and then she gave up, because she realize my friends and I are one of a kind.

People may surprise how i met my friends when we are all so.........of minimal existence?
i don't know, we met through high school, and we were like......pooled together because we have the same bad study attitude?
drawing in the class, eating in the class, chatting in the class, everything in the class but not one close to study
its like when you are in a group, people of the same kind will be slowly gathered by an invisible strength

like stock market, there will be an equilibrium point, where everyone is in the correct position, comfortably staying...or sitting.


tumblr_meghpnhXKM1qajjdco1_400.jpg (300×300)


urm so after all this, i am finally the one leaving
a rather short leaving, but then i get to be said byebye to.
i think i once mentioned here that i wish i could be said byebye to, just to know the feeling of waving

i don't wave much, most of the goodbyes i say are to those who i will be seeing the next day, schoolmates
Those are the loud goodbyes and not much feeling will be felt,
we gonna meet tomorrow, what is there to be felt about?

but then this upcoming one is different.

I will be off to my own plans, and food friends will be on different plans individually
I still feel sad and regret for not saving up time for our FoodFriend Melaka trip.
WHY DIDN'T I?!
now we have a burger dinner and have to say byebye to our student life

when i am back, Jo and Van would have gotten a job,
probably be busy here and there rocking their career
Nap would still be in the same company, being someone who is no longer a newbie,
but still busy catching up the latest food trend around Penang

and by that time, I will still be me, and hopefully with a great deal of memories

And we may not be able to meet that often
and i shall be catching up to my ordinary life after that escape

Jo said we have to meet, WELL OF COURSE!
Food Friends POWER! knowledge, future, and no hunger!

tumblr_meghe6BsPq1qajjdco1_500.png (500×200)

i wonder what would that be like?
maybe they will all dressed up in formal outfit, in heels perhaps
i will definitely in my favourite flipflop, casual tshirt and shorts
if this is the scene, i will make them run up and down,
just to see their torture and speechless face with the heels
and then proudly present my always-casual look,
just to show off my unemployed-YET status

i will miss them, miss how actively triggered we are by the smell of food
these people literally turned my whole impression about my hometown into solely food oriented
I have no idea how they get all those new information about food and stuffs
but they just do, so i just eat.

aha.


despite them commenting on my phobia over stranger, they still make friends with me
that should show that deep down, they do accept the fact that I am no that weird after all!
FACE THE FACT! fellow food friends


Clock's ticking
i have to start my study soon

anyhow, my dear friends,
stay strong, and brace yourself,
i wanna come back and flood you all with all stupid and funny yet beautiful stories!

and please don't tag me on those food you-know-i-know i would die for
or else i might eat the screen....







*if there is one thing i would wanna achieve with this plan,
is to tell everyone around me that, it is always possible, so go travel!!



NEVER

STOP

ASKING

FOR

FUN























LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...