The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Kahinn and her books

what do you know, once a blogger always a blogger

I thought I couldnt write much these days.
All I have was pieces of stories which I never could finish.

I really wanted to finish them.
Its just, somehow my characters stayed helpless like me
While I can't even find a way out myself, what are there for those fictional characters.

Writing stories is quite a personal enjoyment.
I never share any of those with anyone, because I just can't.

These stories are all a part of me.
My memories, my expectations, my wishes, my jealousy

I like reading and I like writing.

I was talking to the roomate the other day.
We were talking about interview questions, and I said I would always say reading even though it kinda mean I am a boring person.
She laughed and proceeded to agree, 'Ya, quite lame'

Err. right.

Okay I know, I would judge too if it weren't for me.

I really enjoy reading,
not only because it makes me look smart (I figure this probably didnt work after all..)
I enjoy stories, like any stories but the I-love-u-u-love-me-but-lets-cry kind of romance
anything but that.

English stories in general annoy me with the extended pace
(like 3 pages to describe an autumn morning. no thanks)

I recalled i once read one full page paragraph describing a garden bench.
NOPE.

I guess the only good traits my parents instilled on me successfully was to be read.
I can easily lure my dad into buying any books.
And my mum, she bought a whole set of encyclopedia for me and my brother.
The set was a fun one, I remember I loveeeeee the one with ancient history.
Oh and I would take those (hardcovers) and pretend it was my laptop.

And somehow, I actually miss playing with my legos.
I was never good at that, but those were some great fun among my dull life.

oh wait, this was supposed to be about me and my books.

Books. hmm, I read like a nerd.
Nothing fancy like a cafe with jazz and coffee with natural setting.
I just want to cozy up with my blanket and enter into a mental journey

But for that sense, I really wanted a good reading chair.
You know, something like a bean bag but better
Where you can sit you can lie and,
just something that can ease my back bone/ spinal cord...

BookNerds should dream for a book shelf but for me,
I really want a great chair to adventure into

I seriously don't mind my books scattering

In fact, I like it when they are not-organised

As if I could pick up anything and be surprise!



Sometimes, when I was watching a movie, I narrate it.
I would describe those empty scene and I really enjoyed that !



well you go ahead and judge




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...