The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 11 March 2009

life goes on, it's fading away

There is a terrific news from me to all of you.

It might seem a little bit of normal for you guys, BUT,
It is TERRIFIC enough for me to have gone mute for 5 minutes after I knew it.

The story starts when my wonderful holiday waved to me and I was sitting in front of pohyee’s laptop waiting for the page to load, the page stating my result for semester 2.

( ok, fine, I am so frustrated until my laptop pop up a song entitled “how could this happen to meby simple plan……as a matter a fact, its lyrics just fit as if it’s meant to be. )

The page loaded fine, the atmosphere was peaceful enough and suddenly, I saw this

ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION ----------------------------B-

I didn’t react at first as I was hopping back and fro as my macroeconomy scored A.

“Then I asked, my English got B- ar? Siao liao!!!”

The first word that came across my mind that particular moment is “SHAME”

INDEED!!!!

“what happen”---this is my mum’s first reaction.

“me and papa never worried about your English, what happen?”---followed by this

Well, like usual, I tell my mum all those like I’m very satisfied, and is not surprised, hiding the fact that I really bother it. B-!!!!!!

I don’t want my mum to know that I really care about this shit grade I’ve got. I kept it a little secret for myself which I have been spending time thinking of my best-once-English-teacher .

Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together, may I present, the one and only English teacher that I actually love and hate the most:

MR.PUVAN……………….sorry to say, I never do know about his full name
(He is an Indian! What? You think I’m gonna memorize his name? Take this: IMPOSSIBLE)

My friends should know him pretty well. BUT, still, I am here to shout out my imbalanced emotions…
As in my memory bank, I was such an idiot that I couldn’t even spell “wallet”. And now, look at me, I am so much better off that I can finish a whole blog post by myself in english.

Now you tell me, do I deserve a B-?
OF COURSE NOT!!!!
(If you’re serious about saying yes, go ahead then, than that's the end between us!!!!)
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………..
………………………….
……………..
……..
……………..
………………………….
…………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yea, you got me, I was joking about the last part, but I am really serious about the not deserving a B- part.

Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I REALLY JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!
B-
How could this happen to me?
I just don’t want to let go, and I really need someone to know.
Thanks for being that someone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a respect to my damn grade in my English subject,
I now declare that this whole English post is specially dedicated to it.
From now on, I’m to forget about it and start a new life in my English language.
Stil, I love Chinese the most!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...