The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 16 March 2009

Love song

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag as many friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!



1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY? [如果有人问“你好吗?”你回答:...]
Sorry-Buckcherry --------------------------------sorry about all the things I said to u

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? [你怎么形容自己?]
Homeless-Leona Lewis ------------------------oh really?


3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? [你喜欢男/女生些什么?]
Realize-Colbie Caillat -----------------------------if you just realize what I just realize,that we’d be perfect for each other?


4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? [你今天感觉如何?]
No promises –shayne ward --------------------indeed!


5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? [你的生活目的?]
shut up-simple plan ---------well,what do I have to say?

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO? [你的座右铭?]
Jai ho—A.R.Rahman -----ahahaha,somebody who knows indian,kindly translate it please…..


7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? [你的朋友怎么看你?]
Leavin’ –jesse mccartney ------I think so, say hello to england!!!!!!

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? [你的家人怎么想你?]
When you say nothing at all-boyzone ---------without saying a word,u can light up the dark? well, anyway, they gonna need me without electricity.


9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? [你平常会想些什么?]
Bubbly-Colbie Caillat -------------------------------wherever it goes I always know----this song carries a big part of my memory.

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2? [2加2是多少?]
What about now—chris daughtry --------------is it out of question or what?

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? [你对好朋友有什么看法?]
Littlest Things-Lily allen --------------------nonononono,I was following the rules of the tag,that’s all…..

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? [你的生活故事是什么?]
Low-Flo rida ----------------------------------------arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE IN FUTURE? [你未来想做什么?]
The Little Things –Colbie Caillat -------------how little can I be?i wonder


14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? [看到喜欢的人,你心里想什么?]
Bye-bye –Mariah Carey ----------------OH! NO! my prince william!!!

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? [你会在婚宴上跳什么歌?]
Between the lines-Sara Bareilles --------after the previous answer, do I still need this question?


16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? [在你的葬礼播的歌?]
Here in my home –malaysian artistes for unity -----------------road is long,we’re on stony ground

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?? [你的兴趣是什么?]
Your love is a lie-simple plan -------------------I m so not going to be love izzit?!!!!!!

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? [你最大的恐惧是?]
This love-maroon 5 ---------------------arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? [你最大的秘密事?]
Nine in the afternoon-panic in the disco --------------------(X.X)

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? [你现在想要什么?]
irreplaceable-beyonce ------------------I do need to prove my existance


21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? [你对朋友们有什么看法?]
This is my now –Jordin Sparks -------------------------------my friends are awesome okay!


22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Love Song –Sara Bareilles ------------------I see I see


Its a tag from jocelyn in facebook but i just want it to be here.

what do you have to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...