The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 5 April 2009

KahInn has a pretty friend.

Well, since I’m in the middle of the gossip girl’s, do allow me, to have this post in English, with a mood of family.yea, u’re right, its thanksgiving in gossip girl.

Another precious friend of mine had just officially flew out from the cage of 18 and is moving forward, yes, I’m so talking about the April fool girl, ms.THEAM YI YUN. Along with the “tradition” from last year’s April fool, it’s the same batch of people in the celebration. Me, her, and her. We planned a tiny little surprise which cost us to search by walking thru the whole building of the girl’s apartment. Well, what can I say? Birthday girl has it all…

Again, we have proofed the poor memory we have deep inside. As a matter of fact, we both went to sandytheam’s hostel once, which I hardly remember when. I had in mind that this little Miss Theam is living in the fifth floor where she thinks is third...And it turns out, the second. Should I say embarrassing? I supposed not, we’re just, forgetful. DO BEAR IN MIND THAT WE BOTH HAVE JUST BEEN THERE ONCE!!!It’s ok to be forgetful once in awhile…..XD

Oh, before I forgot, thanks to Miss LauSooFeng for making all this possible. The timing, the “cup”…We actually plan to have you as part of the celebration too, just that we forgot to tell. BUT, luckily you didn’t join, to be honest, the cake is more than sucks...It should be very very very sucks…XD

Back to the main, Miss SandyTheam, we’re talking about. I really struggled of saying this, but I’ve swore to GOD that my blog will have my full honesty and hence, THEAM YI YUN, you are absolutely, tremendously, fully, wholly, definitely, prettier than before. (I might not say this often, but, yea, I meant it)….I need time to persuade myself that you’re the one who always food-fight with me, gossips with me, and of course, teased by me….argh!! I know you will be so thrilled by this post but what to do; you really are, so so so much PRETTIER!!

Ok, so that you’re not over thrilled, I’d stop the praising section.

I seldom hang out with you. But, as a friend, I do enjoy hanging out with you. You are my close friend whom I always report my recently to. You’re also among my people whom I really care and couldn’t bear to lose, even for one second. You’d listen to my stories, my lame jokes. You’d observe my actions, my blog entries, and my life. You’d reply my messages even though I just sent it out of no purpose. Making your birthday a good day is my responsibility as a friend. ^^
I should say that the surprise we planned is a success, am I not right? It’s good to see you running to us, but it’s kind of yukky to have you kissing us…ughhhhhh….your saliva!!! Oh my…..XD

Anyway, I hope you love your birthday celebration from us, keep it as a memory.

As previous, it’s your birthday, we had memory, we had cakes and we had present. It’s marvelous!

Speaking ‘bout the present, it’s full with our wishes, and for the little regret of forgetting to write on the birthday card, do keep it and remember to claim from us. I’ll try to post that video of you in Cantonese—so called, as soon as possible. Everyone should share the joy of you improving your Cantonese…BUT, a lot of effort is still needed though.

Its late. Plus I’m having a class early tomorrow, so a photo of this April Fool Girl should be good enough for a smile-worth-ing end. Sleep tight.
You know you love me. XOXO. Gossip girls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...