The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 6 April 2009

I'll fly like a paper get high like planes

My dear friend,

I really don’t know what to say. I’m glad that you are relieved and I supposed you cried.

“The stars smiled down on me, God answered in silent reverie, I said a prayer and fell asleep”
--dream, Priscilla Ahn


I’m not the one who can comfort others when they depressed, like you always do. I just wanna let you know that, you might think of yourself a loser, but deep in a few of us, you are the one who always warm us into the core of our very heart. We do heart you. We need you as our friend.

Sorry for not being helpful in your situation like that. You’re like all alone in this problem.

I might be strong in crapping but in real life, I’m an equal you. It’s less than easy to have me ruptured.

Friendships are like backpack travelling,

“Surprises are surprises no matter how perfect you planned”

Friends create surprises as if it happens naturally. If there exist luck, I think I’ve spent all of mine into my fate with my fellow friends.

Treasures are what I used to call my friends.


::I borrowed the compass from captain jack sparrow, it pointed on my left chest, where my heart lies, where my friends lie::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...