The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 7 April 2009

LeeKahInn, Redirecting

It’s late. I know. Well again, be prepared, it’s an English post. I blog like hell these days, don’t I? Its pretty obvious that I’ve been a damn responsive blogger since I’ve changed to BlogSpot, I wonder why?

I was surfing around Lcorner a few seconds before this. And, no guessing needed, I saw those I hated. Did I ever mention about those trend-following-rubbish here? Anyway, whatever it is, I’m gonna do it now, here, if you’d allow me.

Those fuckin idiot, I can’t believe it. They are now happily discussing my idol Mr.9blades which they’ve been criticizes when I used to hold it. What the fuckin hell I’m in! Everything is so not right..Great, since when did I actually so care about who’s sharing the same interest with me? BLOODY HELL!!!!!!Its fine enough to have people sharing the same interest and in some cases, its good. BUT, to share interest with these people, even a minor one is enough to make me feeel insulted. For God Sake, I didn’t mean that 9blades belong to me and none of them should be having it. Just that after every criticism you’ve make, how could you just say you love his books so naturally.

And the, don’t try to show off your 9blades collection to me. Cause no matter how much you’ve got, I’ve got more than you and is damn much earlier!!!

Plus, don’t use those expressions and ask me if I ever read any of those books. Frankly, I read more than 5 times for each book in average.

What on earth are these people doing? If I were to have numerous wish, I’d have considered donating one of them out to wish that those idiots just vanish like what those detergents commercials used to show. Its killing when I see them reading those books which I treasured.

My friends told me to calm down with the thought that I’ve been into this 9blades for approximately 2 years and now only they knew him, it’s rather outdate for them. Although I have tried my very best, but the hatred they harbored just did not seemingly decrease.

Off the rude part, now, I’m bout to try something more deep inside. (I’ll try)

To be honest, I was like kind of fed up hating this people. They just wouldn’t stop!!Every time I’m about to lose my feelings over, they will definitely start a new page of story. If you were to tell me that I should probably let it go, hmm, excuse me, that sounds too “JESUS” to me.

Well, I do have been thinking of letting past stay as where it used to be, but uhm, I need time. I’ve friends encouraging me, but its so much harder than what I’ve imagine. Thus, I’ve decided to not combining my life and emotions. Everything should run free as what it should have been.

I’ve been over-emphasizing on personal freedom; consequently, I caged myself beneath myself. I’ve been realizing things these days. After all those gossip girls, I found that my hatred over those “things” have been very childish. Gossip girls. This drama helped a lot. My language, my view throughout life.

I’m still working on my emotions these days, trying damn hard to figure out something that might help. I hate them, and I don’t wanna deny this. But I really wanna abandon these sucks memories behind my back before it trip me down in the future. Things should be where it should be. That’s the rules and regulations if I want to play safe. Finger-crossed.

To the people I hate, its more than impossible that you will actually be reading this but since its nike’s spirit I’m implying, so Just Do It. People, I dislike you but sorry to say, I’m losing feelings over you people. I need to move on. I don’t know bout you but for me, I aimed for ACCA, I’d rather take you as nothing than enemy. Why? Because take you as nothing will increase the space available in my brain which then allows me to learn more academic stuffs. So, if this broke your plan of attempting to be The-most-hated-of-LeeKahInn, I apologize. Jordin Sparks even spoke a few words for me. She said:

“No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
The truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger
I gotta let my spirit be free
To admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind
I can’t waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothings broken
No need to worry about everything I’ve done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don’t look back got a new direction”

And this too

“Sick of playing all of these games
It’s not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror didn’t deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could stop
Admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I’ve gotta be strong and leave you behind”

Bear in mind, you’d be the last thing I’ve ever wanted to be in my heart just like a tattoo.

**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
Now that I’m redirecting myself, feel free to say a little prayer for me. Wish me luck.

You know you love me.
X.O.X.O.
Gossip Girls


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...