The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Catch my lips -- F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. (even Lilily Allen agree with me)

Bring your brain with you la PLEASE!!!!
This is the damn story…(I wonder can I get into sleep tonight, I’m too mad to sleep!)

You see, I’m now so called senior in my hostel as I lived there for 1 year already. And then I was appointed the job to collect the money. And the MONKEY voice out!!!

He doubted me to be the leader (as per what they prefer call the money collecter, to me, it’s the general worker). I’m sorry for those under 18 but I must say FUCK YOU YOU STUPID IDIOT!!BE GLAD IF ONLY HELL IS WILLING TO ACCEPT YOU!!!BECAUSE YOU AS A FREAKIN CREATURE WHICH IS HUMAN LIKE BUT WITHOUT BRAIN, EARTH IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!!!!! If thing like you can enter the same college with me, that means I had a kind-hearted college.

They take you to show their sympathy! Please la, if someone says you are just BRAINLESS, I’ll definitely stand by your side and shouted to the someone, HNG! HE DESERVED WAY MORE!!!!

And YOU there, do you know who I am? And please, before you live on, I hope you can learn how to behave more like a human! I don’t owe you a cent! Please don’t give that “I’m the boss” face! But I won’t tell you this “useful” advice(you only)…because I hoped you carry on with these kind of manners and trust me, I’ll see your murder cases on the title of The Star and Sin Chew Jit Poh and all newspapers in every language!!!! CONGRATS!! You earned yourself a credit again! You gonna be famous! But after you’re murdered or maybe not, if you arrested by police for robbing banks or transporting drugs too...but, erm…I doubt if you have the brain to carry out the job, or even guts…but also la, if you, without a brain you, can survive until than. (You can always open a vote in facebook to see the result, well but I can now foresee it already!

Ohya, forget to say, since your bunch of “girl friends” is so terrified of the “shadow”, hehe, that means a free show to us! We can see people shouting screaming for air….HAHAHAHAHAAH please la, a little harmless lizard u scream like gorilla is raping you, wait till you know all those stories around our house! You will see how chicken coward you’ve been for the pass 18 years. So scare people eat your Jacobs biscuit izit? OMG, oh and your milo, your luxury biscuits.

Oh please, I’m poor but not that poor to couldn’t even afford to buy my own food!!!! And anything that had been through your skinny, dry, black, disgusting hand, that just tear off my interest over it!!!

Now, you’re with your gang of rubbish outside my room, shouting. Hehe, its 12.30 am, I can call the police you know?! But never mind…it’s not loud enough! Like I said, you deserved way more!!!!! One day,I’ll see you on newspapers(I always know that) stuffing your brainless head into the paper bags. If I have time, I’ll bring it to you and ask you to sign, it’s cool to have criminal’s signature. You know la! Throughout my life, it’s hard to have met people like you with full potential in becoming a criminal. How LUCKY I am…

Ei, lala, everyday, I pray to GOD. I say, 保佑我平平安安,快快乐乐,开开心心,顺顺利利。 And I think my prayers have been answered! GOD brought you to me, HE wanna tell me,” You see how lucky you are now? You have a brain!” I now know that to be given birth with brain is 平平安安,to have good friends like THEM YI YUN is 快快乐乐,to have you as my housemate to show me how idiot you are is 开开心心,to have you keep failing exam, re-sit until repeat until expel, I am 顺顺利利。

You guys are still shouting excitedly outside my room. Do ENJOY. Heh, I’ll wait and SEE, how you’re gonna suffer throughout the semester.

You might get a GOOD result. (As you’re a fool, doesn’t mean you are unlucky) but, the thing is,

You will always FAIL, being a normal mankind. Beware of scientists. If you found someone like them around you, do not hesitate to run. They are definitely chasing after you. Imagine, BRAINLESS MANKIND!!

Its gonna be BOMBASTIC on the headline!!! (See? You’re on headlines again!)

*****************************************
Last but not least, along this post, I stop twice. The second time I stopped is because these BRAINLESS MANKIND, heh, they actually asked their parents to come down from BUKIT MERTAJAM to TANJUNG BUNGAH! To ask me question about what I’ve mentioned during the meeting!!! Am I deaf-like or mute-like? I’ve asked thrice, “ANYMORE QUESTION?”

You chose to be silent, n ignorant. Then, that’s it la!!! My parents didn’t work so hard to pay me here to FORCE you for questions and to DIG things outta your mouth. You’re 18, I’m 19. A year older shouldn’t make much different. But you made me feel like you stopped growing since kindergarten (Or even earlier). Babies, I’m not here to pamper you, I’m here to live and I’ll move on. ACCA is waiting for me, PRINCE WILLIAM is waiting for me, MONEY is waiting for me, WONDERFUL FUTURE is waiting for me. And you, you’re gonna pathetically, become a joke among my AWESOME FRIENDS, and A GREAT EXAMPLE I’ll quote to anyone who intends to send their kids to this college. (Viewers, this is a notice from a year 2 student in TAR College Penang, anyone or parents to anyone which is coming to this college, think twice, imagine, these kind of people as your seniors…(I’m not in a good position to comment, BUT I can say, THINK TWICE!!!)

Ok, Saving Climax for my ending is always my practice. My sweet sweet treasured FRIENDS—THEAM YI YUN. Thanks for your hug and your on-time shown-up. It could be a way better chat if things above don’t happen! BUT, hehe, shy to say, you’re the 2nd person to see me broke down…Thanks.


I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.



Lucky I have sweet friends. And thanks to my housemates too, for backing me up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...