The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 22 June 2009

Scream HARD, Shout LOUD, Smile in the end```

A disaster half-day!!!!

my life was first fucked up by my ******* last night....
before i start to bla bla bla again, i'll just move on...
with the conclusion, THEY ARE RIDICULOUS!!

This morning, my unlucky continues...
i couldn't open the bottle for my enzymeeee!!!
(THINGS ARE SOOOO NOT RIGHT!!)

lastly, the business law tutorial!!!!
my fucked up life continues to fuck me up!!!!
ishhhh~~~~~

IT ACTUALLY STARTED TO RAIN!!!
how could this happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my depress and miserable climbed up my face and make their stand STILL.
I was supposed to......!!!!!!!!!!!
and now that its damn raining, how m i supposed to ............?!!!!!

DAMN!!!
my life messed up!!!
my feelings burst out!!!!!

and thats not the end…(oh LORD,what I have done to earn me this?!!)

MY COLLEGE GOT partly FLOODED!!!!

Can you imagine??

I’ve been so fed up by the bloody non-stop RAIN

And NOW!!!

I couldn’t even get to canteen to sit down and wait!!!!

Here are the pictures, I’m freakin’ frustrated!!!!

SERIOUSLY~~

But I don’t know why, Joanne & Karyn kept on LAUGHING(I know the difference between smile and laugh, and they are really laughing their lungs out!!!)

They said I’ve got FUNNY expression on my face….

Please la, I was so sad and depress and down and MISERABLE..

BUT they are still laughing….


I hate raining....fuckin hate....



it feels like the whole MARY GO ROUND world is trapped by those water droplets..

Also, the heavy rains create noise that mute off all other voices..
including MINE...
no one hears me
i hear nothing...
~MISERABLE~

In raining, we don't waste times.
We seldom see elsewhere but your own way..
we are rushing for our destination...
end up, the RAIN gave us our very own moment....


even we're force to sit and wait,
side by side,
we never bother to talk to those besiders..
we handphone, we mp3, we look into the air
WE~ALONE
when raining, we have to walk on our own...

when raining, no one see your tears...
they might take it as the rain dropletssss..
if you got hurt in rain, just deal with it....
NO-ONE will discover....

fuck idiot damn flooding college....
damn freakin' hopeless classmatessss~~~~

Ishhh….

But the day then ended up pretty nicely…

(SATISFIED)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...