The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 18 August 2009

18.8.2009 the tuesday with angels surrounding.

I'm in this special place. and i'm so going to record this special moment.
I mean, blogging with other's computer? this is the first time for this blog.

So, we're now ending this tiring unlucky day with Gossip Girls....middle part of the season 2.(if i'm not mistaken)

well...why is it tiring? SIMPLY because we were given hopes quite a number of times.
Might be that those so called hopes are really something which was constantly ignored by us.

here's the situation,
Her car broke down in the middle of the ......"JOURNEY"?
so she called me, i called another her...and we tried so soooooooo hard to sort things out..
at first, i got total blank and i stunned for seconds before my mind back to function.
I search through the phone and i couldn't get a thought-to-be reliable number.
I searched again and again, i was gonna freak out as i do think the issue is gonna be a time consuming one. Then i called a guy which turns out, NO POINT at all...

She is crying on the other end and i was like...sitting there?
here comes the generous SuTing who drove me and another her to the rescue.
She is total helpless and so do us. We intended to pour in water to some holes under the bonnet, as we were bout to do so, the first angel stopped by. An angel comes in any form and the one we've got, appears to be an UNCLE which is on his way home..i think.

This angel no.1 told us to wait for the .....whatever to cool down before we pour in water or else the poor car will be repair and the wallet of the owner will be raped.
Ha! then we were like so grateful . Woo...there are stil nice people around.

Than we started some light chats and the "cam whoring session" (this word appeared rapidly in many other blogs, so, i am actually TRYING it here)

*I love my Jelly Lens so soooooo much*

hereby ends my post now. Pictures are yet to be uploaded, Stories are yet to be told.
Have a cup of milk, go to sleep, dream sweet.
Stories continue next time.
I'm tired and i do think a lot....

BUT i can tell you,
the stories went on well enough. We met lotsa angel and a prince of frog.
Well, Life is bout a box of chocolate. We never know what we got.
I met the most angels today. I see lights around me, and i now know the friendship bonding is upgraded, and we will go further and further together as BEST FRIENDS.

oh...i'm going to sleep....
before that, lets pray for our all those unlucky(s) in Taiwan.
May Angels surround them throughout the disaster.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...