The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 13 August 2009

I now learn that NO PAIN,you might still gain, but that wont make you better off

I’m such in mood for blogging. Suddenly, the sky is bright, the mood is good, the atmosphere is smooth, the mind is clear, the wind is soft, and the music is great! Everything seemed so wrong before this. Time ran fast for no reason, sleepiness keep distracting me, a day is not a day if no nap.

BUT


After my presentation, I feel like I’ve got at least a few kilogram lighter! WOW!! Haha….seems like worries actually carry a certain weight. I hope I’m by the sea right now. Also, even if I were to be on the beach, I’ve got nothing to do. I just wanna do some water playing, OMG! I totally feel like drowning myself into the soft sea and let the water whisper songs to me. Pure imagining it made me feel wonderful enough!!

Well, as a brief, I should jot down the presentation as this is my best presentation (I’d say) so far. I’ve been involved throughout the whole research and I know what it’s all about. I love the feeling of telling others about all those results I’ve got. Even though I’ve been so freakin’ nervous, but I do feel proud. I can answer the question and I love my slides. ( even it should be funny but everyone don’t give a shit bout it) its ok still. I console myself by keep saying “well, its English, dummies like them just couldn’t understand, kahinn, calm down”. With that, I walked through the presentation as per I wished. I’d thumb up for myself for those hardworks and sleepless nights.


Ohya, after the presentation my tutor said this to us outside class:

“It’s a very historical moment to see KahInn in skirt, very lady-like”

Haha….Ms.Lye, from your tone, I don’t know is it’s a comment, a tease or what. XD


Anyway, ms.Lye can be said as my favourite tutor of all, so, performing good in her class is my aim. And I do think I’m doing pretty well.


As per my SMS to ZhiLin (wow, its like the first time I mention about you without those funny names!) right after the presentation:

“ended.altho the question session sucks bt I m proud of myself.now I knw the feeling of being proud after trying my vry best. no regrets! Rock n roll de style”


Ok. I know, I was like addicted to these few words these days, “was like”, “rock”, “well”, “give a shit bout..”, “totally”.

Who cares. OMG! Will there be any concert on the beach recently? I feel like going one..NO! not 夏日八度演唱会!


Damn. I wanna shout. Blogging is fun! Word down every remarkable moments of my life made me feel blessed! Living is great! Ended tests and assignments are awesome! Getting 9/10 in law quiz is totally cool! ( what? I do deserve it ok! I read for it!)


*******************************

The time of my life—David Cook

I’ve been waiting for my dreams
To turn into something
I could believe in
And looking for that
Magic rainbow
On the horizon
I couldn’t see it
Until I let go
Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn Now I’m coming alive Body and soul And feelin’ my world start to turn
And I’ll taste every moment And live it out loud I know this is the time, This is the time To be more than a name Or a face in the crowd I know this is the time This is the time of my life Time of my life

Holding onto things that vanished
Into the air
Left me in pieces
But now I’m rising from the ashes Finding my wings And all that I needed Was there all along Within my reach As close as the beat of my heart
And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be More than a name Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life
And I’m out on the edge of forever Ready to run Keeping my feet on the ground My arms open wide Face to the sun
I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be More than a name Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
My life More than a name Or a face in the crowd I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
This is the time of my life
Time of my life
Time of my life

David Cook is still new to me. My memory stopped at his “always be my baby” and “light on”. I’ve only heard this 2 songs from him. BUT these 2 songs have always my top 10 favourite since the first time I heard them. David Cook! He is my new style of rock and roll!!


ALSO, never forgetting, rock and roll by LOVE, and PEACE!!


These are the photos i used to introduce my group members during the presentation:

(i personally think its cute...but they all shout at me whey they first time saw it)


this is my. BUT i feel like i'm some sort of professors in Harry Potter movie.



Joanne! Lion-headed.
again, this is not funny, its ARTISTIC!

Karyn, I have to say, you really look like an old grandma!
blek...btw, Karyn said she like this hair...OMG

Corine, wow..in ear rings.. haha


Guat Chin, or JANE? yours to me is the best! haha
(no offense, TINY lil jane!)
Fen Bee....Sorry la, i cnt find your other pictures d...so ....
hehe,this not bad too.... haha

okla...here comes the NORMAL ones..(which are dull, boring)
karyn the grandma, the HUGE LAWYER me, Joa the ancient rocker

Tiny lil Jane, trying to be not that huge me, 2 minutes presentor KARYN
Corine the silent, Karyn the detail observer over strange question, Jane the SP details provider, Joa the comment giver like me, ME the in-skirt that give everyone an "O" shaped mouth.

and us, the ones that LOVE our end result.
A "well done" should be given to the all of us.
Thumbs UP!
Cheers! for the hardwork!(drinking)
Applaud! for our slides! (applause)
Laugh! for our photos!(lmao)
Proud! for our whole project!(worship)
Dance! for the end of the once endless assignment!(dance)
Rock!! for us!!!(rock)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...