The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 16 August 2009

Live like i'm dying, which i already AM

I wished someone is there to stop me from going to the MAF lecture tomorrow.

I hate the fact that i can do nothing but go and MOVE ON.

HELL! The mosquitoes just wouldn't stop.
I've got the nets on my window so where the hell did they come from??? ARGH

Among the so called oldies from one of my fren,
I found baby cry, water, glass breaking,
NOW tell me, what the fuckin do these stuffs got to do with "OLDIES"

folks, i'm not crapping, i'm trying to blog here and DAMN
if i continue sitting here, the only consequence is that i will scratch out my skin....

a post to the stupid mosquitoes and the mouse on my ceiling.
IF YOU EVER FELL OFF INTO MY ROOM,
i curse your death to be the most unpleasant one!
nah,take my button!!!

bathroom, i'm coming to you, please don't turn your door on me....

and blanket, you'll be up next after bathroom.

NOW laptop, say goodnight to me and kiss goodbye with my fingers.

I am so going to off....oops! no! not yet....

i'm receiving some important files here...so,laptop,jz a kiss goodbye will do.

*I ended all my assignments, my tests, my presentation, and
do i still need a reason to act like a fool or what??
YEAP! i certainly do, final exams are in 2 weeks time.
Its more than just a simple "around the corner"
Sadly, preps are yet to be started for mood is yet to be generated.

i want BEER! Alcoholic is a students BEST FRIENDS
especially in the season of exams.
In this season, 'H' is simply the best alphabet of all.

Heineken
Hell
Holyshit
Haleiluya
Hahahahaha
However--I did read alot, HOWEVER
Hence--the lecturer is too sleepy-making, HENCE i sleep a lot....
Hey--'Hey dude, any tips?'
Habit--'too bad sir, cheating is my habit for years, you knw jiang shan yi gai ben xing nan yi?'
Hohoho--can SANTA do maths?
Haizzzz--the first reaction of every just-end-test students
Half--"please la, at least half mark leh" whispers deep in every student's heart
Hall--where is the exam HALL huh?
Hours--ei, exam how many hours huh?
Hopefully--HOPEFULLY what i don't study it wont come out(bt this applies with the fact, you've study NOTHING, so you're hoping the exam papers to be total empty?)

OMG...I'm going to have my final exams?
Damn freakin! Which should i start first?
Oh no! I've got Law and TAX in the same day right after MIS?
SO the college is actually implying that we can make our choice over this 3 subject on which 1 are we letting of? if thats the case, my answer would be

"ALL"

Ms. Melinda, Ms. Ooi, Ms. Lalitha,
if i fail any or all of your subjects,
forgive me. I will go back to my papa mama and cry out loud..
BUT only after i burn down the college,
and slaughter the idiot that designed this timetable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...