The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Love comes in many types. As long as it brought peace, it should be accepted.

If only I was some sort of shadow.

Never being laid expectations.

Never burdened.

Never destined.








If this post cause your uncomfortableness, don’t blame me. You’re the one having your eyes stuck on my words.


I wanna talk about gay or lesbian or generally, love in terms of gender.

Firstly, I’ve never fall in love before, so…I don’t know if the following really make sense. Its more to my ramblings.


To start this thing here, I’d like to bring in Yasmin Ahmad. She is definitely not a gay nor lesbian. The point is, she was a “he”. You see, there are always people that are not satisfied with some of their destined fate. Even the awesome people like Yasmin. She chose to be honest to herself and believe in what she wants to believe. THIS MAKES NO HARM. So, “he” ended up “she”. From here, what I see, is the courage to BE YOURSELF.


I really don’t know why being gay or lesbian is a hot issue. Countries like to ban this kind of LOVE and then what they end up? A demonstration being held. What else? Cops, Innocent people, fighting, mad, and what else? I don’t see why being in love with your own gender is sinful or against the moral? RIDICULOUS kay?! If I ask a girl why she like her boyfriend so much, I’m pretty much sure the 10 reason she gave me is more to,he is nice, he is cute, he is handsome, he is caring, he is rich and so on and so on…DEFINITELY excluding the reason “his IC there is Lelaki”. Damn! If she really into her boyfriend mainly because of his gender, too bad, I think the girl is a sex-holic.


We LOVE someone, is because that someone has the characteristics that we look up to. We’ve got male friends and female friends. We can like anyone of them more as long as their characteristics are of our favors. So, as a human you like another human. From probability, it is unavoidable to have the occurrence of liking between same gender. And, what’s the problem with them. In summary, a human like another human.


We’re shouting for equality between guys and women. Thus, we shouldn’t judge a person by his/her gender. So, it’s total normal to have a human being in love with another human being. NON? Then you’re pathetic than.


I do think that this gender being a consideration of LOVE is stupid. Might be its because of the disobey of customs and traditions. People used to fear this kind of change. Changes in what they’ve been holding for centuries? NEVER. But it did occurred and since it makes no harm, what’s the point of continue persisting your stupid theory of MAGNET? North MUST match with South, Guys MUST match with Girls? Ahhh! How pathetic.



Don’t let any rule bridle you.

Freedom is a lawful right, as long as you’re with

sound mind

and love

and peace.

.

.

.

.

“Here comes the rain again,

Falling from the stars.

Drench in my pain again,

Becoming who we are”

--Wake me up when September ends, Green Day



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...