The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 5 August 2009

i cnt find a place to rest my sight.

Today is the PR fair of my college.
Well, we've got PR students, so we've got PR fair. (no accounting fair though)
as usual, PR fair, as PR students are PR type of people,
we've got a real crowded fair...
I walked pass the venue twice. First time, i saw a band type of singing.
The singer is our college students where the others....NOT RECOGNIZED.
what i actually concern of, is the guitar used.
well, with such crowded situation, i can't see properly and so,
i was imagining something rock n roll. I forgot the song they were performing,
in fact, i couldn't get even a word from the singer...might it be the sound system prob?

well. i must say, somehow, i do feel my college is sort of like those in taiwan drama.
we've got hot and popular people in which the world or our college was like turning with them as the center point.
Everyone idolize them,
everyone knows them,
everyone wanna be their friend,
everyone wish to be like them,
everyone gossips bout them.....
EVERYONE! (i was trying to say, 8 out of 10)

I found this rather childish.
I hate the fact that i'm in a college where its full of Cina Babi.
(as per ZOE's definition, Cina Babi means those who only love chinese community. they wont accept the existance of indian or malay in their life.. they dont listen to english songs too.. they only speaks chinese and they have BAD bm.. altho they are malaysian.. and they are so into TAIWAN style but they misinterpret them and makin them into LALA style instead of those taiwan style.. they like to pose with funny finger sign too... and also with their big eyes even if they dun have them..)

ok, maybe, MAYBE the word "full of" is rather extreme, but that's still way to be enough to express my anger.

As a matter of fact, i've got bunch of people happens to be in my class when i'm studying and they are allowed the honour to study with me...lucky for them, mighty for me.

The boys were like so....lack of girlfriend? They simply tackle whoever with their IC stated perempuan. And, they actually thought themselves as handsome as....wu zhun? either, they just thought they were in those taiwanese drama where people always fancy those totally opposite them, tall love short, handsome love ugly......

The girls,(only 2 of them actually, others are just nice). They honetly thinking themselves those main actress in those dramas and they can cry cry cry cry cry cry and took all the credit!!! Every fuckin' guy pity her and .....took her as the PRINCESS! the mother fuckin princess....duh!

and the other girl, i dunno what happened to her, but she is changing her style these days. from a kiddy boyish girl to a lady. and a TOTAL FAILURE i'd say. ok, i know, mine is also a total failure!

few of us are in the question that the second girl actually had a long crush with one of the pathetic guys in our class. The guy is short, selfish, self-loving.....(again, i don't what on earth made her had the stupid crush with this lil fishmonger(remember?he selfish)) The girl is doing whatever the latest drama taught her. Good imitator, bad....lover. She made herself available to the fishmonger every single second...she angry, heartbroken, sad, cry, smile, laugh, emo in plurk every single night and those reactions, 90% of possibility is because of the shawty fishmonger.......

  • When i was busy studying, i saw others getting prettier day by day.
  • when i was so sad, i saw others found their love ones.
  • when i broke down to tears, i saw others having friends sitting beside.
  • when i woke up in the middle of the night,i was miserable and then i hid under my blanket and cry.
  • when i look up to the sky, i saw the big big sun which reminds me of sunny days and memories i used to have
  • when i surf around others blog, my mind automatically contrasted my pathetic life, clear and yet ACCURATE
  • when i got so proud with my results, my family seem to be no reactions, no even a "well done" said, i wonder did i asked for too much?
  • when i held up my head, i saw MAYDAY's poster, again, i feel like i'm always a loser.
  • when i am post feeding my blog, i feel like crying. I hid myself most of the times and its painful enough to let out my true self. It had been hurt once, please hurt no more.
  • when i went shopping, i did feel sad for cnt fit into those liking dresses, even i acted a totally different manner.
  • when i sit in the car, i look out from the window, i cnt find a place to rest my sight.
  • when i'm in a bus, i saw other cars all around me, i wonder what will I be in 10 years?
  • when i read Gidden's novel, i cried for not appreciating my high school life.
  • when i look around me, all i see are books books books books. I'm stress but still capable to linger on. but i need encouragement, please and please, show me that i'm not the only one care.
  • when it rains again and again, i got MISERABLE. because i have to walk to college in rain and a big stupid idiot like umbrella. That makes me look friendless and lonely.
  • when i heard nickelback shouting "you know i'd always come for you", i wished this is a song sent by others instead of me downloading myself,
  • when i feel like crying, i'll go to bath and hold back my tears. Fuck! crying makes me look even pathetic, even lonely, even helpless, even HOPELESS
  • when i had the chance to escape away from my family, i always do. I hate to be compared again and again. I just wannabe proud of myself, can't i?
  • when i feel like breathing fresh air, feel the sandy beach, soak my life into salty sea water,the best for me to do is to GOOGLE it.
  • when i hold and strum my guitar, i felt like it's the only one that stay there for my needs.
  • when i surf JBtalks for my Lomo and palaroid, i feel damn fuckin broke where i hoped all the notes i had are redeemable for cash!
  • when i passes auto city, i'd dream for a treat to any buffet, with a band singing right in the middle.
  • when i got so stuck with the line in hostel, i hoped starbucks is my neighbour.
  • when i got trapped in my assignments, i hoped for beer and even better, a starbucks coffee....with a warming smile from the waiter.
  • when i'm alone, i've got all kind of stupid thoughts which i wished i could have blogged every of it.'
  • when i was in the lecture hall these days, i can't stop writing these on the tables: "here comes the rain again, falling from the stars, drench in my pain again, becoming who we are."
  • when i blog, i was actually confront-ing myself....which i hated the most. but i never stop, i do fear i might lost myself one day. reviewing it makes me feel assured.
  • when i'm close enought to exams where i should start studyind, i couldn't stop to start planning my holiday. i wished for a relaxing weekend in a resort, but MONEY is not my friend, it wouldn't care how unhappy i'll end up
  • when i started this post, i never knew it will grow so long, i got so addicted with this "when i,,,,," session. should try often next time.....

my player is playing waiting by BoA.
should it be a Korean song. I never know what it's about.

my life is on smooth progress.
should it be simple and ordinary. I never know what it's about.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...