The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 10 August 2009

There's no surprise i will be here tomorrow

I've got a confession to make:

I'm a total COWARD! CHICKEN!!

I DON'T DESERVE A WONDERFUL LIFE AND FRIENDS.
I chicken out everytime..(well...most of the time)
I don't dare to look into the mirror naked...fuck..its not good to see OIL ONLY
I tried tons of dietary plans....none succeed.
I always do last minute job,espacially in STUDIES.
I pretended to cover my true emotions.
I hoped i can lead a better life style BUT, i never do...
I never persist..
I never helped those needies when i'm in a hurry.
I purposely overlook those needies when i'm in a hurry.
I was so guilty that i didn't help an old man to carry his bag a few months ago.
I was so guity that i didn't donante even a cent to the "KFC uncle" in jetty.
I hoped for a car but i always say i don't need it..(oh shit!! this is so chicken!)
I love mayday, but i keep missing their concerts.
I love giddens, but i cnt collect all his ori books, I've got fake ones.
I love Photography but i'm too shy to say so....
I wished someone is there in my quick dial list but i got none except 999
I should be studying now but my fingers got stuck with the keyboard...
I envy everyone's life except mine..
I comment others to be pathetic but i'm the most pathetic.
I wanted to write chinese post but i always fail to do so...
I wanted a German Shepard as pet but i'm afraid of dogs...

i really am leaving now...
system maintenance huh....
ok...let me FEEL YOUR SOUL, MIS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...