The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 28 September 2009

fighting my way through the BORING times of my life


i am searching a new skin for my blog..
and as usual..i couldn't get one.

either the space is too small or the layout...
is.....so not me....
i mean i'm not going to put up bikini's photo right.....?

well...this reminds me of her words.
when you're miserable of not finding the one you wanted,
could it be just that you haven't really set up your mind?

yea...i think i know the meaning now...


-urgh! i want sea.-


i couldn't stop thinking about the 16 marks i threw away during taxation's exam.
"stop thinking of it" is a command...its not a console.
i'll try my best to fit in.
for i shall have more and more helpless situation in the future.
for i shall learn to grow up and to start to use my shoulder.
for i shall be able to hold myself up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...