The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 18 September 2009

here to blow up everything on everyone's face.
Uh ha....i did had the 'suckest' exam timetable ever and....
i'm sure there will be more to come!
hopefully me reactions on the evaluation form works....
please....spare me....having Taxation and B.Law on the same day...
that's more than worst...

fine....this exam,i screwed up like i always do...
*thgs that are done repetitively = customs*
Teenagers are destined to ruin exams....
WHY?
simply because....
URGH!!!!I FUCKIN HATE CRAPS

right! i've got nothing to do.....holy shit....
everyone, my exam is over.
obeying the principal of "Teenagers are destined to ruin exams...."
(yea..last of being a teenager...thanks JOC for reminding me on this!!) ishh~
and also of the contribution of my college's worst timetable planner!
(mr.planner!!! sang zai mou si fat)
i saw my grades saying BYE-BYE to me....
at the mean time.....C- is...smiling at me.....T.T

BUT still...i went for a movie right after exam...
with SuTing...my first Cassiopeia friend...*.*

"Tsunami"
funnily sad......
yup...
i'd always remember the moment when that guy decide to drop himself into the sea instead of the bastard, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FGF!.......
i'd remember how he scratch his head before he decided so.
Respectful: Mr. 3 o'clock.

i'd always remember how the uncle got flushed away....
Consolation: Mr. Ahpek

we thought it was a american film for we mislooked the word "in haeundae"
a lil' confess is that, even if i saw it, i would have took it as somewhere near...Hawaii?
cause....they both start in "h"

==


late..time for nap...
oh ya...i survived from a nail plugging today...
my nail is stil nicely attached...
BUT, in pain......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...