The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 22 November 2009

我留下来的每一个足迹,海浪会抚平

I slacked two freakin days!!! And I totally ignored the fuckin fact that I m having a stupid law test….(Its stupid no matter how beautiful Melinda is!!!)

I am studying LIFTING THE VEIL NOW!!!(only lifting the veil! Mother fucker YESSSS)

Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

And now, I broke into cries by 阿牛陈庆祥’s songssss….

I used to like him when I was like….maybe primary?

Now that my brother is back, I found it from his laptop..

I was listening his song these 2 days and I wonder why did he not make it?

Those songs are really something……

It reminds me of those GOOD OLD DAYSS…..

I feel like going to the sea…AGAIN…

I wonder what would I be if I were to be at those country sides with no sea….?

I used to live without sea but now..i dunno, I always feel like sea is a must…

It brings the feeling of smooth and steady.

Everything seems to be nothing when we’re by the sea.

I feel like sleeping there every time….

People say sea is romantic, beautiful, wonderful, relaxing…

I don’t know what sea to me is. And I believe neither do most of us.

Its just that if we go to sea with friends, it is just more memorable than all other spots! Even we just hang there, run around in bare foot, chasing here and there, and gossips, eat whatever with sand as topping… Its just FUN.

That’s all this time. I got law waiting for me……

And I found this song of Ah Niu which I kinda love…..of course there are lot more..but this is the one this time…

Blue 22-阿牛

有一天我坐在海边静静地等太阳升起来
海浪懒惰的声音随着海风送过来
不知不觉己坐到现在
有时候知道了答案并不能就这样快乐起来
明知道生命会结束为什么还会有痛苦
像握在手心的沙握不住
my blue blue blue blue blur blur blue blue…
蓝蓝的22对于生命依然模糊
却没有欲望想再去看清楚
my blue blue blue blue blur blur blue blue…
蓝蓝的22怕走得太远迷了路
想停下来又停不住
(music)
有一天我坐在飞机上面看着地球妈妈的脸
你承受了那么多年是否有些厌倦
我是怕死而且怕得要死
my blue blue blue blue blur blur blue blue…
蓝蓝的22有这么多的道理
我可不可以全部都不理
my blue blue blue blue blur blur blue blue…
蓝蓝的22太阳快快升起来
让我再次感觉生命的温

I just wanna enjoy what is given to me..! that sounds just right!

Quotation of the B.econ tutorial:

Love what is lovable,

Hate anything which reminds me of Karen Boo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...