The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 25 November 2009

My mum said i am childish...BUT i DON'T AGREE WITH HER!! wulala wulala




Oh! i've got myself a smart-looking Croc!!!
How cool is that!!!!!
=)


New toytoy~~!!!!!
its fun!!! ha!
i love life!
i love PLAYFUL life!!!!!!!!!!
^^



this is when i busy calling everyone to share with them the "voice" of my new pet...
Yiyun:
very paiseh,i'm sure i interrupted you...sorry!!i never intended!!!

PeiYing:
Sorry too, i was like.....numb enough!! i should have feel your depressions!!
sorry!!! but i hoped my laughters cheer you up..
i knw the chickie thing doesn't work on you...

Chingu Lin:
goood! i feel that you're feeling even better after you heard that chickie!
did you show hang mei?i mean the loud speaker part,is she there???













the story goes this way:
i bought a few....2,to be precise...
2 toys from the net and i got obsessed with them the moment i TOUCH them
the chicken is mine..which is really sensitive,
it SCREAMS on every single pinch of mine!!!

oh...and the other 2, the crocodile is mine...
the stitch is my roommy's! HA! yea,she is a stitch-obsess!

spot her collection of stitch?yea, she collects the alien-puppy..
and trust, that collection is ever growing!
so these toy toy arrived today and
I FREAKED OUT
i am damn freakin happy!!!
i've been waiting for the "honk honk" from skynet
until i have a neck like this:

OMG!! I'm still thinking of a name for this thing..
DONT SUGGEST "JIJI"!!!
it has been occupied!
another 1 PLEASE!

right after this cute lil thing arrive and i am tired of keep squeezing it,
i decided to watch "Lust Caution"
i got it from karyn
and the moment came until wangjiazhi changed a new ceongsum and POOOM!!!
GONE~!!!!!!!!!

my screen blacked OUT!!!!!!!!
WTH!!
the electricity went out!
just like that?

fine,me n my stitch-obsess roommy went on a evening walk and had a ice cream.
Right at the point when we were about to walk into our house,
our NOT-KIND-HEARTED-AT-ALL uncle surprised us with a HUGE big news!
one of the girl from my lecture hall is moving into our house, the room right next to me.
that girl is my fren, Vanessa's "BEST FREN"
(you know what it means when words come in inverted commas!)
I was like....OMFG!!
what is this!!
somebody pinch me!! i refuse to believe even a word of this!!!

since we know we can't help the situation,
and hopefully the situation do not worsen,
we sat on the balcony like what we used to....
and......look miserable..yea,like usual too,
we always get miserable when electricity or internet is absent!

WeiEe.....shyyyy PeiChyi........helpless SuTing...
-sighssss.......-
so i have some fun around with my new pet....
the Chickie?the JiJi?the shrilling chicken or watsoever!!!
(see, how "surprise" is it with the news and the no-electricity?)





Okay, i have a plan to have this at school tomorrow!!
i wanna shock them all off!!!!
list:
  1. Karyn Lee Guat Pheng
  2. Jane Lee Guat Chin
  3. Joanne Lee Ju Ann
  4. Corine Koh Seng Bee
Hopefully some others as well~~!!!!!
lalalalalala~~

I am now back to the world of creative toytoy!!!!
people out there,
LETS ROCK WITH TOYTOY!!!!!!
woohooooooo~~~

wanna know why i feel so good?
cause i ended my law test on tuesday and

tadaaaaaaaa!!!!
I AM GOING TO PULAU PANGKOR THIS WEEKEND
with my lovely family!
(i wonder what reaction will they give if i show them the chickie? @.@)


anyway, things just feel so right when it comes to vacation, dont they??
awhh! i m going to rock the beach!!!
BE NOT SURPRISE
if i actually conquered it!
remember! I'm a silent rocker!!!
I RAWKSSSSS!!!!

i feel like singing AhNiu's song noww~~~
"ngor,wai nei cheok mai,wai nei cheok mat mm cheok hai"
--zi lam cheng gor,by AhNiu!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...