The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 1 December 2009

And hopefully being Love back by life!

I am having a NEW housemate...and YES, she does have a bad "hostel resume"
BUT, i am amazed!!
FOR REAL, she actually moved a television from another to hostel to mine...
ALL BY HERSELF...........!

at least we know she is not 100% useless, don't we?
SO urm, yea, we celebrated another guy's birthday like....half an hour ago..
Not to say strangers BUT we hardly talk to each other..
i mean,they are like new people last time and...we don't talk like what we used to..
But i still learnt a thing, which is the place of our main electricity switch...
HA! to learn something outta everything--a quote from dunno who...!
and oh yea, i managed to finish up all things on my to-do list...
and i had quite a long chat with THEAM YIYUN just now at dinner time.
she came for me...because she needed something to keep herself awake until tonight..
(i was so touched until i notice the UGLY truth!)

So we gossiped around.....and since that we were in a crowded hawker centre...
our stupid pattern is nicely undercover by the crowd....^^
and to my surprise...LOTSA THINGS happened without me knowing a percent of it!!
i was boomed away from Penang - KL - Singapore- Australia-England-USA-Iraq and lastly i still see myself in the seat in a crowded hawker centre!!

okay, i must say, I'm not HIM-the Almighty, so its totally OKAY if i'm outdated in gossips..
Gossips are for friends during catching up....so,we did it..cz we are frens and we did really need some catching up!!

One more thing, I think YiYun love my chic chic.....haha

OHYA! suddenly got so many things to blog on!!!
I wanted to name my chic chic Karen Boo...because,.....................
Once upon a time, i had (and now still having! F!) a tutor named Karen Boo..
I hated since the test issue and this time...she try to be somebody kind-hearted...
yea, she TRIED!!

We were supposed to have an B.Econ test next week...
and to her KayPoh-ly kind heart, she brought up to our lecturer that it might be too ruch for us and she haven even finish our tutorial aligning with the test area yet...

She suggested to POSTPONE the test.....Simply SILLY!!
hey, the week after next, we have already 2 tests and a quiz in list!!
and when we tell her this, her respond:
"Oh! some people even got 3 test! PERHAPS you should start preparing your tests now!"

How I wish i can squeeze her like what i've been doing on my chic chic!!!

Now, THANKS TO HER, we are having 3 tests and a quiz in tat particular pathetic week!
B.Econs, Audit, Financial Management and......Law Quiz....!

So, i got upset and mad....i went back hostel, calling my chic chic "Karen Boo" instead and squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze n squeeze

I officially hate Karen Boo more now...haha...i could be really childish sometimes...=.=

(Karen Boo look more or less like this)

Quote from Robert Frost:
"The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them."
How apt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote of the day:

Happy BURST Day to all those who turns a new page today...I just ate a cake of a house mate and yea, at least i know where to main electric switch now! woo~ time to sleep....(it feels so good to have to do list one-by-one ticked!!! I'm productive enough to reach the end of the day this early!!! BRAVO

--Lee Kah Inn
Is she not hot or what?!!!
Yea! I am collecting her pictures nowadays...
BE no surprise if i pop up and say
"hey! I think Jenny is hotter than................someone"

Night Bloggers
There's a dream awaiting me to ROCK ON~
*i love being a silent rocker*
even i don't really get to define it YET
but i know deep in somewhere,
i EVENTUALLY will~!

Love Life!
And hopefully being Love back by life!

--live your life!--

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...